IGNORED

true happiness

Guest pulsewarrior

Guest abusivegeorge

I would love to post a picture of -ism in this thread, who's just become a Dad. The picture of him with his baby. That, THAT is true happiness. Anyone with him on fb will know what I mean. I cannot wait for the day.

... that is true love right there, man. that dudes sees/eats cookies all day long and has been doing so since 1966, yet there he stands, poised in a labyrinth of happiness, as he is presented with them one more time. Beautiful.

I can't help but smile when I see this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDD7Ohs5tAk&feature=player_embedded

that's so awesome!

I was pretty hard of hearing when I was an infant/toddler. I had tubes put into my ears (I'm not sure what exactly was wrong with me... it wasn't so severe that I needed electronics like this baby) and when I got home, for the next few weeks, pretty much all I said was "what's that?" to every sound in the house, because I had never heard all these softer sounds.

thanks for that video!

Jesus I was pretty hard of hearing when I was a toddler too. Not that severe but similar to you Kcinsu. I was boarderline dyslexic as a kid as a result, I reckon it was more because I'm a lazy motherfucker :cisfor:

I was pretty hard of hearing when I was an infant/toddler. I had tubes put into my ears (I'm not sure what exactly was wrong with me... it wasn't so severe that I needed electronics like this baby) and when I got home, for the next few weeks, pretty much all I said was "what's that?" to every sound in the house, because I had never heard all these softer sounds.

me too. the tubes are called grommets, or tympanostomy tubes

huh . . i had a ton of ear infections as a kid. as a result my tubes scarred over and they don't contract/expand as easily, so flying can stress them out.

EAR POBLRMS =-= IDMS????

Archived