IGNORED

Whimpelton...

Guest Conor74

I can't believe this game didn't end... I'll be all over this at work tomorrow. Respect to both men, they must be the most evenly matched pair ever.

The tennis abacus has started again, if anyone cares. 60 60

Yeah, I'm keeping my eye on it. I know neither of the players really, so I'm rooting for Mahut, I like the way he plays.

how could you possibly be pulling for a winner? i would imagine everyone in the world wants this to carry on forever.

62-62 last i checked

I'm not saying I want it to be over! Just more fun to back one, I don't care who wins really!

64-65 now. Will it reach 70's?

70-68... Unbelievable game.

for real. the fact that this is a first round match too is amazing as well. those dives by mahut were great yesterday. throwing his racket at the ball. amazing.

Guest Conor74

p.s. "whimpleton" is not an amusing pun

It wasn't a pun. One of my sisters was a McEnroe fanatic back in the day, but had an annoying habit of going on about whimpleton every summer from about 1980 to 85.

Poor Isner's getting demolished. You can tell he just doesn't have the pace today, he's stiff as fuck. It's really depressing.

Guest joshier

Anyone supporting andy Murray ? He played a good game last time but to be honest the black dude wasn't a very tactical player in terms of the amount of strategies.

Guest joshier

that was a tight match, andy murray and nadal both excellent players and it was hard to watch but they were always so close.

i'm hoping berdych wins the final this Sunday

Archived