IGNORED

Females; do they work hard?

Guest joshier

Guest joshier

I'm talking generally now - does anyone know if women have to work at being pretty? Is diet a serious factor? Do they have to keep fit for their bodies to look ok?

Females in general work hard at studies but do they work hard to be interesting? Or pretty?

Men have to put in effort to get good looking on average (muscle build), and women are generally expected to not be the intersting ones, nor are they generally expected to do most of the talking in general. For example, it will be the guys job to suggest a subject and then to talk about it.

Have I got the wrong end of the stick? I'd like to know your experiences with these sorts of things.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Male or Female, it boils down to one thing (well, two): genetics and metabolism. If you're fucked in either or both departments, just resign yourself to having to work hard at looking good (and in the case of genetics, there's only so much exercise, diet and a haircut can fix).

and women are generally expected to not be the intersting ones, nor are they generally expected to do most of the talking in general. For example, it will be the guys job to suggest a subject and then to talk about it.

wat

Really? Really?

no, women don't have to work to keep their bodies fit. this is because the female metabolism functions differently than the male metabolism, in the respect that the female metabolism has evolved so that, if the female partakes in the necessary routines of her gender (taking care of children, cleaning, cooking, etc) she will have a good-looking body.

these duties expend much energy and also leave little time for the human female to take in nutrition, because she is so occupied by her other responsibilities. this leaves her with an attractive figure, which to men is a subconscious sign of a hardworking, obedient mate.

as long as a woman takes care of her natural preoccupations, she does not need to worry about appearing interesting to others. she does not even need to worry about the art of conversation because, as you already said joshier, men take the lead there.

now, female obesity has been rising in the last few decades. why? feminism. it's really quite obvious. when a woman shuns the lifestyle that nature has constructed her body to lead, she lets sloth and gluttony take over.

we know what the enemy is here, gentlemen. it's only a matter of deciding whether to let women follow their petty fantasies of "equality" and wallow under disgusting fat cows for the rest of our lives, or to embrace the culture our ancestors had for thousands of years, a culture which yielded many a tight bod.

Guest joshier

and women are generally expected to not be the intersting ones, nor are they generally expected to do most of the talking in general. For example, it will be the guys job to suggest a subject and then to talk about it.

wat

Really? Really?

Well that's my life anyway - is it the opposite in yours? Do women spend time trying to interest you in their lives?

When in conversation, are they the ones to have started that conversation?

Guest joshier

Hoodi I liked your post but genes do determine quite a lot of the persons body weight, from what I have read.

Perhaps it is a mixture of both? Is it that, mothers who have delved into the food treats - their genes are expressed in the child to be and thus fat genes are existent?

Traditional Neolithic tight bod, circa 22000 B.C.E

venus-of-willendorf.png

let me guess... you're a feminist?

please stop tainting this thread with your sickly disinformation. that sculpture is obvious of some type of manatee-like creature. it doesn't even have a face, for christ's sake.

Guest joshier

wow. just wow.

Have I got the wrong end of the stick?

yes.

To what extreme? And don't bend the truth here - 1. On average, is it you who selects the topic of conversation or her? And 2. Who starts the conversation in the first place, the one to say hi? You or her?

Guest Masonic Boom

Traditional Neolithic tight bod, circa 22000 B.C.E

venus-of-willendorf.png

I like that - it appears to have no mouth :emotawesomepm9:

And NO FEET so she can't run away!

Guest Coalbucket PI

Some people say that women work hard to be pretty, and I used to agree, but thinking about it now I'm confident that men are behind plunge brassiere engineering, cosmetic chemistry, surgical augmentations and the sexual objectification of women which has surely only benefited them.

Hoodi I liked your post but genes do determine quite a lot of the persons body weight, from what I have read.

Perhaps it is a mixture of both? Is it that, mothers who have delved into the food treats - their genes are expressed in the child to be and thus fat genes are existent?

yessir, i agree. that might be a huge part of the problem. i subscribe greatly to lamarck's theory of acquired characteristics, in that i believe that a mother that has been exposed to alternative lifestyles and altered her naturally balanced metabolism may give her own damaged genetics to her offspring and generate even fatter, even more politically radical children.

the pieces all fall together once you consider them with an open (but not too open) mind.

Archived