IGNORED

a double rainbow is sucking you OFF

goonstock

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I think he took skittles' advice to taste the rainbow a little too literally.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rambo

Although it is assumed that Siddartha Gautama has escaped the cycle of death and rebirth, I would say that this guy is the closest thing I've ever seen to a Buddha. Reveling in the joy and wonder that's available right at his feet. Everybody keeps making drug references and he very well could be stoned off his tits. But I would bet equally that he really is in unfettered awe of nature.

I think plenty of people actually do but his style is fucking hilarious

Although it is assumed that Siddartha Gautama has escaped the cycle of death and rebirth, I would say that this guy is the closest thing I've ever seen to a Buddha. Reveling in the joy and wonder that's available right at his feet. Everybody keeps making drug references and he very well could be stoned off his tits. But I would bet equally that he really is in unfettered awe of nature.

Everybody keeps making drug references and he very well could be stoned off his tits. But I would bet equally that he really is in unfettered awe of nature.

Oh I agree, I'm not knocking his experience as lacking something genuine at all. I find humor in it because I've been there. You might say I'm laughing with him.

indeed... nature is intense, the other (what we call 'god') is intense.

the lord, our savior, jesus christ is intense

no, i'm not a Christian (if that's what you were implying) :facepalm:

Guest Rambo

i made my own double rainbow video!

:yeah:

[youtubehd]gZY9JWvLhPA[/youtubehd]

if you thrust your hips forward real slow and nice to the music you feel like Ted DiBiase (rainbow sex version)

i made my own double rainbow video!

:yeah:

[youtubehd]gZY9JWvLhPA[/youtubehd]

if you thrust your hips forward real slow and nice to the music you feel like Ted DiBiase (rainbow sex version)

yeah it's a bit "orgasmic"

• 3 weeks later...
Guest blicero

What a perfect example of how Autotune sucks the life straight out of everything and truly is only good for poor black men or privileged young white girls who want to make the music charts but can't sing on time or on key worth a shit. Thumbs down. At least my take was a quietly celebratory in the background and did not completely rob the video of its original awe. :closedeyes:

way to miss the point.

*slow clap*

:trashbear:

Archived