IGNORED

Happy Birthday Awepittance!

Redruth

wow thanks guys & girls for all the kind wishes! i very uncharacteristically spent no time on the internet yesterday so i didn't get a chance to see this.

i also would like to wish my good friend and colleague George W Bush a happy bday

Guest Adjective

It was my birthday too, bitches.

with the popularity of the awepittance and rambo birthday threads, i think it's clear that classic 80's movie referencing avatars are pure, annually celebratable, win.

but happy belated birthday Kcinsu! how was it?

It was my birthday too, bitches.

What?! Happy birthday! You should have come to the Riptide for a few free rounds.

I may just have to do that, or do i have to wait till next year?

It was a great birthday... Watched the wc game at pizza orgasmica, chilled, dinner at a nice Italian restaurant in north beach.

:)

Well, I'm working there on Sunday [there's a country/honky tonk band], and I might go in for bingo on Saturday. I'll hit you up later in the week. I'll get you some drinks, brother.

Yesterday was also my roommates birthday. You met her at Lazer Sword like a year ago.

I may just have to do that, or do i have to wait till next year?

It was a great birthday... Watched the wc game at pizza orgasmica, chilled, dinner at a nice Italian restaurant in north beach.

:)

:smile:

Archived