Myers-Briggs / Jung

Guest iamabe

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

< - INTJ

high fi-oh wait- :cerious:

explain?

my 30& Introversion keeps me from high-fiving random strangers on the internet after I considered with T&J, the 45% of Intuition didnt have a chance.

hey, if we got everyone to do that 2-D political alignment test as well, we could extrude the graph into a 4-d tesseract. yeah, never mind.

I don't know how to answer any of those questions.

Sometimes I act first and think later, other times I think first and act after reflection.

Sometimes I live in the now, sometimes I live in the Future

Sometimes I get my dick sucked, sometimes I suck dick.

Sometimes I search for facts, sometimes I employ personal feelings.

So let's just say that I recognise the interaction bewteen my id and ego, and have a fully developed super-ego.

I don't know how to answer any of those questions.

Sometimes I act first and think later, other times I think first and act after reflection.

Sometimes I live in the now, sometimes I live in the Future

Sometimes I get my dick sucked, sometimes I suck dick.

Sometimes I search for facts, sometimes I employ personal feelings.

me too. the fact that the questionnaire has a series of questions which 'cancel each other out' - in other words, it is designed in a manner which disregards some answers if you contradict yourself - doesn't help.

I was an INFJ but I remember taking the same test years ago and getting INTP. Either my personality has changed or this test is ineffectual bullshit.

Guest iamabe

INTJ most idm 2011

hell yes

I feel a lot of positive karma from this thread so far

INTJ

and my gf is INTJ

and my parents are INTJ

and my uncles and 1 cousin is INTJ

fml.

holy shit!

INTJ's of WATMM unite.

the i in idm now stands for introverted?

Introverted Dance Music is pretty much more accurate and less pretentious than Intelligent Dance Music. so yes.

This test seems really bullshit. I'd like to go through and pick apart why question by question, but can't be bothered. Basically it has a lot of repetitive questions asked slightly different ways, some contradictory questions and some that seem too absolute(as mentioned by others), and also several questions that use words that give a judgment bias, basically discouraging you from going for the "stupid" option (for example, who would honestly say they can't see the consequences of actions, or be able to think theoretically?)

Stupid.

ps: INTJ

Guest Franklin

apparently extreme INTP

This test seems really bullshit. I'd like to go through and pick apart why question by question, but can't be bothered. Basically it has a lot of repetitive questions asked slightly different ways, some contradictory questions and some that seem too absolute(as mentioned by others), and also several questions that use words that give a judgment bias, basically discouraging you from going for the "stupid" option (for example, who would honestly say they can't see the consequences of actions, or be able to think theoretically?)

Stupid.

ps: INTJ

figured from the way you pulled that test apart :)

Guest disparaissant

can't remember - ive done it twice for school and work and i always get the same one though

my "celebrity personality alike" is princess diana though...

EDIT: and my "ideal job" was philosopher / social worker...

that would be infp, my first thought when i read that was "if im ever being chauffeured in a mercedes, smell the driver's breath."

also, capricorn/rat.

Guest disparaissant

can't remember - ive done it twice for school and work and i always get the same one though

my "celebrity personality alike" is princess diana though...

EDIT: and my "ideal job" was philosopher / social worker...

that would be infp, my first thought when i read that was "if im ever being chauffeured in a mercedes, smell the driver's breath."

also, capricorn/rat.

drivers's breath... what?

it was a really bad joke. princess di died (hurr) because the chauffeur of the car she was being driven in was drunk.

the test is incredibly well researched. if you doubt it, you should really look into psychology more. this is it, this is the result of years of serious research.

so pause and read this before you think it's just some "bs"

the reason that you might feel that it is "bs" is because personalities are constantly changing over time. i suppose that it is also possible that people could sustain one personality over time - but with a question like "E" vs "I," we* find ourselves torn because we have experienced both, and often are likely to sway one way or the other for periods of time in our lives.

*I say "we," but I am definitely describing an example that applies to me. It is incredibly flexible - but grows more complicated on that level.

I pick introversion vs. extroversion because it is the one that I personally had trouble with - and seem to consistently have trouble with. I currently am moving towards a much stronger extroversion - but I still believe that I am innately "introverted"- in that I sustain and regain energy while I am by myself, and lose it when I am in social settings.

My shift towards extroversion is probably going to help me do many things that being an "introvert" would make more difficult. Like search for a job, network, and perform live shows. I think that these changes in personality perhaps happen for a reason, or you could see it that way maybe.

I was INFJ. it was basically exactly how I feel and see myself - although it is the version of me that I have trouble believing because of my "depression" and low self esteem / "self-deprecation" - I did the quick test.

:flower:

Guest disparaissant

hahaha nah, i too am infp. that chauffeur job is lookin pretty nice right now, though, sooooo...

Archived