IGNORED

planet of dinosaurs

luke viia

haha. the three horns will probably get a tribute song sooner than later.

@data, yep.. daniel savio & rigas den andre have been entertaining my ears for the last few months.

I came in hoping for some sort of found percussion & xylophone heavy cavestomp music. This is actually pretty good too, but part of me was all like "WAAAANNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTT CAAAAAAVVVVEEEE MMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSIIIIIICCCCCCCCC"

my apologies about the confusion, but thanks for the kind words. i just gave my best xylophone to a 4 year old yesterday :facepalm:

this is about as close as i've got to some found percussion cavestomp (circuit bending troupe from a couple years ago), hope it helps with the withdrawals and everything.

tomahawk prophecy rocked my socks. some good use of the zelda item music.... think I heard the mario pivot sound in there. but it wasn't just "name that sound" it was all in the service of some funkiness, and it worked well. I'll have to check out these other tunes.

that was pretty awesome, never heard it before!

"yeaah, yeeeah! in your mouth, layin eggs!" lol

@bubba, never seen or touched one of those, but thanks for listening =]

Archived