IGNORED

Enter the Void

J3FF3R00

Guest Scrambled Ears

Ah makes sense now ! Reminds me of the faux-pas my friend made when he took his girlfriend to see Requiem For A Dream on Valentine's day. He knew little about it, and judged it based on the title alone, when they left he could only just speak to say 'Sorry'

eeeerrrkk that makes me proud that i steered clear of this movie (ETV) on an anniversary

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah makes sense now ! Reminds me of the faux-pas my friend made when he took his girlfriend to see Requiem For A Dream on Valentine's day. He knew little about it, and judged it based on the title alone, when they left he could only just speak to say 'Sorry'

lol :emotawesomepm9:

So again, is there alot of imagery in the dark that doesn't come out too well in the avi? Im curious cause it does seem like theres something there alot of the time but looks like a glob of pixels.

Need to find it on dvd somewhere

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I really enjoyed this, I thought the actor playing Oscar could have been better and it could have been paced a little faster. That being said the .avi I watched of it wasn't quite perfect dvd quality which I do agree the quality of your viewing should be optimal for this movie. I will gladly watch this again with a blu ray rip on my friends bigger nicer HDTV

• 1 month later...

but then again he also has how to train your dragon on his top 10 list..

lol

Which is a wonderful movie

so bad :(

So goos.

Best and most weird dragon design ever.

Guest the anonymous forumite

your inner child is the fetus from Enter the Void[/b][/size][/color]

I like this.

Archived