IGNORED

Woman wakes up to find intruder in her bed

Guest Gary C

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just to let you know, i downloaded the track, tried to convert the m4a-file to mp3 with vlc and somehow this TOTALLY FUCKED UP my computer. Billions of virus detection messages, a fake anti-virus program showed up that i can´t remove, i´m unable to start some other programs etc. irritating.

Guest Gary C

O rly?

I picked megaupload, and it was just an m4a file. Put that on my phone. Ringtone.

I'll delete traces though.

just to let you know, i downloaded the track, tried to convert the m4a-file to mp3 with vlc and somehow this TOTALLY FUCKED UP my computer. Billions of virus detection messages, a fake anti-virus program showed up that i can´t remove, i´m unable to start some other programs etc. irritating.

LOL , rapist is raping your computer.

yep, i´m pretty sure it´s the same guy. MEH. at least now i have a reason to install win7.

He's climbing through your tubes

He's snatching your programs up...

Oh snap, I didn't even realize it was on iTunes. I think I watched the YouTube video before they put all those note popups in it.

Just grabbed it and the Double Rainbow autotune, also a classic.

Edit: aw they changed it a little... had to take the newscaster's part of course, and made a few other additions. I dunno if I like it as much! Better quality than a youtube rip tho.

Guest Rotwang

that's what the autotunethenews guys always do... forcing their faces and shit in the clips somehow, almost ruining the concept

And one of them is married to the hot girl who's in the videos too. I dunno about you, but that makes me angry.

Guest no carrier

in before 4chan.

well played, sir.

page73girl avatar is made of win

hast thou immanentized thine eschaton today?

she's obviously pushing the "immanentize" button and the toggled swithches are "mayhem" and "destruction"

i'm circa ~560 pages in, for what it's worth. i'm almost ready to soullessly rip off the KLF

Archived