IGNORED

Global Goon - Earwhig

Guest Zykial

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck me this is amazing. Thanks for making it free man, love it.

no problem, i just chose the tracks

all credit to Johnny for the music and getting behind the free CC spirit

Guest MortstoX

Wow, the reviews on that site are just silly. From 7/10 to 10/10 on all the releases.

Have to give the new GG a listen. GG has always been bullseye or total miss for me. The tracks tend to have a certain "goofyness" that's not too appealing imo.

Wow, the reviews on that site are just silly. From 7/10 to 10/10 on all the releases.

Have to give the new GG a listen. GG has always been bullseye or total miss for me. The tracks tend to have a certain "goofyness" that's not too appealing imo.

That's kind of how I feel about the Global Goon that I've heard. A few songs are top notch (from Vatican Nitez) while the rest I have found really weak (pretty much all of Cradle of History doesn't suit me). I will download this free one and see how I like it, though! Thanks!

That's kind of how I feel about the Global Goon that I've heard. A few songs are top notch (from Vatican Nitez) while the rest I have found really weak (pretty much all of Cradle of History doesn't suit me). I will download this free one and see how I like it, though! Thanks!

The tracks on Vatican Nitez were actually the leftovers after Rich chose the tracks for cradle of History

The tracks on Vatican Nitez were actually the leftovers after Rich chose the tracks for cradle of History

That's so interesting!! The tracks in Vatican Nitez are (in my opinion) ordered perfectly and the flow from start to finish results in one of the most enjoyable electronic albums I've ever heard. I never could have guessed that each track wasn't deliberately written to flow into the next.

straining to keep gushing to a minimum

Archived