IGNORED

rofl

Guest Rambo

It's okay for Pacheco to call Johnson a negrito. But I'm retarded for saying it's stupid to post something like that on twitter? hm..

Pacheco know that negrito is a offensive word to some. He should have that learned from the Suarez incident.

Absolutely. Pacheco is a moron

I don't mean to start a big argument or anything. But some of this "it's their ingrained cultural habits" to use some of these words, just seems like bad excuses to me. Sometimes you just have to adjust to other countries cultures and social norms. Especially when you are a professional football player and are a role model for a lot of young people.

Edited by Npoess

I don't mean to start a big argument or anything. But some this "it's their ingrained cultural habits" to use some of these words, just seems like bad excuses to me. Sometimes you just have to adjust to other countries cultures and social norms. Especially when you are a professional football player and are a role model to a lot of young people.

whatever, hes an idiot not racist.

Guest Gary C

Yeah, I heard yesterday that Jack Wilshere might not have been injured for Euro 2012, but might have failed a drug test...

I'm pretty sure this rumour has been around for months, even years. Ever since he was involved in a fight at a nightclub. And as it's still a rumour that's bubbling on messageboards and nowhere near even the more libellous papers I'd safely say it's false.

Although, to be fair, he's been injured for a year and unable to train for at least 6 months in total. If I had all that money and free-time I'd probably have got into some coke too.

LOL! Barry Corr is a Southend striker (and a legend)

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton Why are people giving me loads about England saying "cant get in squad etc". On ability I walk in the squad, on behaviour i don't... #fact

Barry corr ‏@Barrycorr10

@Joey7Barton are you sure? Your not in the England squad cause your not good enough, it just so happens your a dick head aswell.

Edited by jhonny
Guest Rambo

I don't mean to start a big argument or anything. But some of this "it's their ingrained cultural habits" to use some of these words, just seems like bad excuses to me. Sometimes you just have to adjust to other countries cultures and social norms. Especially when you are a professional football player and are a role model for a lot of young people.

whatever, hes an idiot not racist.

Another little tidbit that people might not know is that Johnson actually speaks Spanish

sepp-blatter-e1334061287988.jpg

Blatter wants penalties scrapped after a English team beat the Germans

http://www.guardian....alty-shoot-outs

also: http://networkedblogs.com/y4px4

Sepp strikes again. Demands goal-line technology after a English victory :emotawesomepm9:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/euro2012/article-2162013/Euro-2012-Sepp-Blatter-demands-goal-line-technology-Ukraine-v-England.html