IGNORED

Recommend me some of the scariest movies you've seen

chassis

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont have any drugs, just thought I'd but that in there.

Re-watch Alien.

Do it.

And pay notice to the use of light. That's Ridley Scott's forte.

Watched it like 2 days ago. And I watched Aliens last night.

threads?

anyone know any good movies that takes place in hell, or has got anything to do with hell (the christian version that is)? and not some artsy fartsy interpretations, im talking about the classic old school dante kinda hell.

there should be more campy movies about hell. :diablo:

threads?

anyone know any good movies that takes place in hell, or has got anything to do with hell (the christian version that is), and not some artsy fartsy interpretations, im talking about the classic old school dante kinda hell.

there should be more campy movies about hell. :diablo:

"Jacob's Ladder"

007_Doctor_Jacobs_Ladder.jpg

... kinda about hell. Scary as fuck.

Alright, it's very hard for horror movies to scare me anymore, these scared me as a kid:

Candyman

The Thing

Creepshow

Return Of The Living Dead

Guest Pennywise

the truth is, we are too old for this shit. I don't get scared from films anymore. Games on the otherhand, :sad: resident evil 4 scares me sometimes

At the moment I'm getting Rosemary's Baby, anyone seen it?

One of my all time favourites but not as scary as some films...

and whomever thinks Pet Sematary is scarier than it is funny, well you are all wrong....dumb fucking movie/story but so bad it is hilarious! :emotawesomepm9:

Candyman

my picks: Martyrs, The Exorcist, The Descent, Grudge (American version, yeah that's right), 30 Days of Night, The Shining, Candyman and Jesus Camp

btw I'm serious about the wizard of oz. that film is fucked.

The 2nd Wizard of Oz is even scarier... like ten times scarier. Mind you I'm just going off childhood memories, but that film fucked me up.

Carrie

Guest abusivegeorge

btw I'm serious about the wizard of oz. that film is fucked.

The 2nd Wizard of Oz is even scarier... like ten times scarier. Mind you I'm just going off childhood memories, but that film fucked me up.

Return to Oz still haunts me today. Those fucking tin meanies on wheels, their arms had wheels for hands and oh fuck, you got me started. Fuck that film right in the ass.

Archived