IGNORED

1990 vs. 2010

Joyrex

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

remember: we are watmm. what we like has no place in the real world. the radio plays the songs everyone else wants to hear. don't forget that.

The other day i was going to the beach and I met a friend there. On his car radio was that Katy Perry song "california girls" after a few hours of hanging out on the beach he offered to give me a lift home, he turns on the car and BAM. Katy fucking Perry. I was pretty high, so I had to check if it was actually the radio.

The other day i was going to the beach and I met a friend there. On his car radio was that Katy Perry song "california girls" after a few hours of hanging out on the beach he offered to give me a lift home, he turns on the car and BAM. Katy fucking Perry. I was pretty high, so I had to check if it was actually the radio.

Fucking Clear Channel bullshit man.

in 1990 I'd just record the radio onto cassette

Did you ever put a radio up to the mic of a tape recorder?

Possibly. As a teen I used to record my own music by putting my moms alarm clock radio which had a microphone on it up to my bass amp, I'd plug in synths, guitars ran into those synths ect.

that's straight up old school!

Who the fuck listens to FM radio (or radio ftm) in 2010? I just plug my iPod into my car. Or always.

The fact you are in Bloomington, Indiana, makes me laugh heartily at this statement.

Who the fuck listens to FM radio (or radio ftm) in 2010? I just plug my iPod into my car. Or always.

The fact you are in Bloomington, Indiana, makes me laugh heartily at this statement.

Why exactly? Cause Bloomington has no good radio? Well certainly not commercial radio (which is identical to every commercial radio station every where in the country) but the community and public stations are decent. I also have XM, but never even touch it. If I want random music i just hit shuffle on the pod. At least those 9,000 songs I chose in some way...

well, I'm moving to CT in 4 days anyway. Do they have good radio there?

This is how I started making my first "radio shows". I used two recorders/player and I would pre-record myself talking in a different voice and then act out a "call-in interview" with myself and put on music requests etc. What a champ!

Why exactly? Cause Bloomington has no good radio? Well certainly not commercial radio (which is identical to every commercial radio station every where in the country) but the community and public stations are decent. I also have XM, but never even touch it. If I want random music i just hit shuffle on the pod. At least those 9,000 songs I chose in some way...

No, just that Bloomington is filled with the types that would ONLY listen to the radio, and would love it. You, obviously are not of their ilk (thankfully).

Guest nene multiple assgasms

This is how I started making my first "radio shows". I used two recorders/player and I would pre-record myself talking in a different voice and then act out a "call-in interview" with myself and put on music requests etc. What a champ!

Stewie: *stops tape* "I-I was doing radio shows for fun, everybody does it, at-at least every.. everybody I know, it's... SHUT UP!" *rushes out of the room*

No, just that Bloomington is filled with the types that would ONLY listen to the radio, and would love it. You, obviously are not of their ilk (thankfully).

Ah yes. You are dead on about smelly locals being community radio types, and even worse locals being commercial radio types.

nice, i just moved to CT, near new haven. sorry i cant help you with the radio, i have satellite radio, which is decent. don't use it much though as my car has a slot for a usb thumb drive or external hard drive

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

I used to do that too!

Guest iamabe

i think the point of the edits is just to keep things as fast paced as possible by cutting out the breathers and pauses. quit getting so miffed about it everyone, yeesh.

also, would do redhead, two times.

Archived