IGNORED

Lil B.

vamos scorcho

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

i don't think he's a great mc... i've heard many that are better at coffee shops in orlando. i'm not saying i don't like the guy, i do like his vibe and i will continue to listen to him.

i do like the fact that he's being talked about here on watmm as well.

nevermind... i quickly lost interest in this dude. and i still feel that i've seen better MCs at coffee shops in orlando. and i like most of you guys... but you sound really silly calling someone your based god... kinda sheepish!

Guest Lube Saibot

Ellen Degeneres along with

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uudawBX1PhM

are two tracks i really really really really really wish were polished a bit. i mean some of his shit is so based that it's really in world of its own and you take it as it is, but those two tracks.... i mean basedgodpt1 only needs that fucking DISTORTION that kicks in halfway corrected, and ellen degeneres only needs 3 or 4 lines rewritten a bit and they would be straight-up BANGERS.

here's hoping that somebody in the industry picks him up and guides him a little and produces him while not constricting his 32 levels of base in any way and letting him roam the multicolor pastures of his endearing eye-opening dementia forever.

because both he and the world deserve it. :beer:

so does this fucking 'local bay area rapper' play any local bay area shows? I haven't seen any mention of him out here, only on the internet, very confusing!!!! i do like how it seems to be a whiteboy nerd fascination, that the Wire magazine is talking about him but you see zero buzz or mention of him Oakland, Ca

This shit is off the hook.

when it's actually well produced and sounds engineered nicely it actually ruins the Iil B effect for me, i need it to be so amateur that i have that confusion while im listening to it 'is this intentional or wtf? weird'

so does this fucking 'local bay area rapper' play any local bay area shows? I haven't seen any mention of him out here, only on the internet, very confusing!!!! i do like how it seems to be a whiteboy nerd fascination, that the Wire magazine is talking about him but you see zero buzz or mention of him Oakland, Ca

This shit is off the hook.

when it's actually well produced and sounds engineered nicely it actually ruins the Iil B effect for me, i need it to be so amateur that i have that confusion while im listening to it 'is this intentional or wtf? weird'

This hadnt got anything to do with either artist. Its some remix by "The Internet Hood", or whatever its called. I dont care though, still love it.

But I agree, the rawness of lil b's tracks is what I love.

lets do a watmm meetup at a lil B show, the question is, where does he play shows? whoops just missed KYs post, i would totally go if i lived in NY just to see what kind of peeps are in the audience. I wonder if it will be like going to a Kool Kieth show where the entire audience is hipster whiteboy

Huge hipster turnout sounds likely. I too enjoy him for his sloppiness, but I liked that hood interned thing, so I posted it in the only relevant thread.

• 4 weeks later...

fuck. just realized this is 676 Lil'B tracks at about 3:50 length a piece. the mind boggles.

fuck. just realized this is 676 Lil'B tracks at about 3:50 length a piece. the mind boggles.

i wouldn't even have the patience to listen to this if it were released by someone I actually listen to... 676 tracks is way too much to absorb! Quality control is another issue... and from what i've heard thus far, no quality yo!

• 2 months later...

Archived