IGNORED

UFO documentary -creepy

Guest yikes

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont think a ufo exist cuz why would they. i dont think the aliens ride in a ufo

if you watch the documentary this thread is based on some dude in it thinks that some ufo's are actually creatures, he nicknamed them "critters", original i know...

i dont think a ufo exist cuz why would they. i dont think the aliens ride in a ufo

if you watch the documentary this thread is based on some dude in it thinks that some ufo's are actually creatures, he nicknamed them "critters"

something about this makes me lol really bad

i dont remember if i posted in this thread yet but i am someone who has mostly been skeptical of this kind of thing my whole life and then i saw UFOs. unmistakable unidentified flying lights that were not any known crafts of man.

so yea, UFOs are real. what they are i dont know. i dont expect anyone to believe in them until they see them either but ya you heard it here first.

Guest umop_apisdn

As a kid back in the mid-90s, the head of my bed laid in a position such that I could look out the window as I went to sleep. At this point, I was a young teenager.

I specifically remember one night staring out my window as I tried to go to sleep. I saw a huge white light travel fast (faster than typical aircraft, but not as fast as the exceedingly fast movement shown in some UFO videos). It headed to the north (in the direction of less dense population/development) and seemed to be losing altitude from my viewpoint. It lasted a few seconds before it disappeared behind the trees. When I woke up the next morning, concerned, I brought it up to my parents. They didn't poke fun at me for it, but we really didn't make much conversation about it. I had never before seen a light like it, and haven't since.

Fast forward a little more than a decade.

In 2007, I began working out in the middle of nowhere. Now many of you know me here as a lover of all-thing-reptile, and during my time working out in the middle of nowhere (go ahead and Google Garnett, SC), I often spent time around and after dark driving roads in search of snakes. In that first year, I often saw streaks of light out of the corner of my eye as I drove. These were in places where there were no homes, street lights, and little if any traffic (none ever at the time streaks appeared). Never once did one of these streaks fly through the center of my view. They happened quite randomly.

In early 2009, I was out late one night assisting someone in finding a certain type of frog that was breeding after an extremely heavy rainfall event. It just so happened that night, I found a new population of an endangered frog (not the one I was originally looking for, which was common), and proceeded to attempt to capture some. I stayed up the entire night, and a very trustworthy man stayed at the vehicle as I spent hours wading through the pond in an attempt that only resulted in the capture of two frogs. Once I decided to call it a night, the man who stayed at the vehicle nervously confided in me what he had seen as I was attempting to catch the frogs. He told me (worried I was going to think he'd gone nutty) that as I was in the pond with my eyes fixed on the surface of the water, he observed a bright light that moved in the distance in a fashion unlike any aircraft we know of made by man. He said it moved irregularly, but overall in a quick, back and forth, wavy manner. It lasted for quite some time, and he did not alert me to the fact because he felt it was more important that I concentrate on collecting the endangered frogs, since it was very important to South Carolina to document this new population. I was kinda pissed he didn't alert me to the light, but at the same time he was at great enough of a distance that he would have scared the chorus of frogs into silence (without any scare, they could go 20 minutes between calls, hence the hours spent for only capturing two individuals). What really leads me to believe him is that we had never talked about any ET-type stuff before, and he is a man that I trust completely for his word.

Anyway, thought this was the proper forum to share my experience(s).

i think aliens exist, whether they have got here or not yet who knows, they could have invisible ships and stuff

i do believe there are lifeforms that live in the upper atmosphere that we have yet to fully understand and that are most of the weird lights that people see dancing about in the sky, govt probably knows

oh yeh and x-files rules, dont forget

I wonder if the UN really has any protocols when it comes to a possible first contact situation, be it via radio telescopes or an Independence Day scenario.

no man, the government are already shaking hands with them on the moon

Archived