IGNORED

dear joyrex

Guest yikes

i stopped posting on this forum awhile ago because it was inundated with many totally uncool people

folks that thought using the word "nigger or nigga" made them cool

dudes who were trolling and just being downright turdish [ubersnot springs to mind]

i may be wrong but this forum seems to have become a bit more light hearted and not as saturated with posturing lil dudes?

i feel a sense of camaraderie and like mindedness that was not present say in 06?

so good job?

or am i dreaming?

hahahah wrong forum please move to general banter

i stopped posting on this forum awhile ago because it was inundated with many totally uncool people

folks that thought using the word "nigger or nigga" made them cool

dudes who were trolling and just being downright turdish [ubersnot springs to mind]

i may be wrong but this forum seems to have become a bit more light hearted and not as saturated with posturing lil dudes?

i feel a sense of camaraderie and like mindedness that was not present say in 06?

so good job?

or am i dreaming?

hahahah wrong forum please move to general banter

I love people who just sit around and complain how shitty everything is instead of actively changing something. these are the best at parties as well

The forum did get better, for sure. It seems like everyone trolled in 2006-07.

I kinda sorta miss that, but this is nice too.

I remember the banned 9x9 who kept making BOC rumors, and the banned Tarsier, who everyone hated.

What happened to Caustic and Skytree?

caustic just stopped showing up and skytree l;eft cause the forum was too mean to him.

Damn, everyone liked Caustic. Skytree was a decent guy, but he did get offended too easily.

Did anyone else leave/get banned?

WATMM always was (and still frequently can be) a bucket of lolz. Nowadays I find it most useful as a resource for keeping track of new musicians and new music from acts I've enjoyed. Not the Featured Artists, though. They're all kind of boring or inactive now.

I'm guinely shocked that Joyrex is providing lols now, though. I've laughed at a few things he posted, which totally didn't happen in the olden times.

WATMM always was (and still frequently can be) a bucket of lolz. Nowadays I find it most useful as a resource for keeping track of new musicians and new music from acts I've enjoyed. Not the Featured Artists, though. They're all kind of boring or inactive now.

I'm guinely shocked that Joyrex is providing lols now, though. I've laughed at a few things he posted, which totally didn't happen in the olden times.

Maybe the reason behind you liking joyrex funny posts is not down to joyrex but to you. Perhaps you have matured enough now to understand what he posts.

:rolleyes:

psyche .. ;-]

Archived