IGNORED

Chris Moss Acid Killed my subwoofer

Boxing Day

Thats horrible :cerious:

clark destroyed my precious self-built subwoofer some time ago...

which in the end was my fault, cause I connected the drivers with 4 Ohm instead of 16 Ohm, turned up the Volume a liiitle bit too much and Volcan Veins did the rest.

AACIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ACIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ACIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Chris's's's music is wicked, and if he blew out some guy's speaker, then good on him and his sounds, i say. :)

respect.

probably wasn't a very good speaker anyway.

and boxing day once told me he was aphex twin, thinking i'd beleive him. so, i don't like him, in a full on forum type way. lol :P

Chris's's's music is wicked, and if he blew out some guy's speaker, then good on him and his sounds, i say. :)

respect.

probably wasn't a very good speaker anyway.

and boxing day once told me he was aphex twin, thinking i'd beleive him. so, i don't like him, in a full on forum type way. lol :P

lolz, did he.

hardly on topic but this reminds of telling that you look like that guy from that show grounded for life.. finnerty something something..

argued this with a friend two years back and we came to the decision you do.. :closedeyes:

Guest pulsewarrior

i had an equinox set completely blow my car system once and catch a sub on fire, i could actually see flames through the cone. the amp blew and dumped a full load into a single sub and quickly caught the whole fuckin thing ablaze. i scrambled off to the side of the road, yanked the box and tossed it onto the road. it burned for 20 straight minutes and i had to dump water in the vent to put it out.

to be sure, it wasn't really the music that caused it so much as the amp faulting, but hey it's a decent story, and equinox does not fuck around with low frequencies either. bout $1000 later and had it replaced.

^Reminds me of when I first started playing with DAWs back when I was 13. I had this old computer with a broken fan, & I was working on a really cpu-intensive track on the hottest day of the year. Right when I was getting it all to come together the computer crashes & black smoke filled the room. I had melted parts of the motherboard.

That's when I knew my music was INTENSE.

^Reminds me of when I first started playing with DAWs back when I was 13. I had this old computer with a broken fan, & I was working on a really cpu-intensive track on the hottest day of the year. Right when I was getting it all to come together the computer crashes & black smoke filled the room. I had melted parts of the motherboard.

That's when I knew my music was INTENSE.

haha klarSs ;-] :shuriken:

hardly on topic but this reminds of telling that you look like that guy from that show grounded for life.. finnerty something something..

argued this with a friend two years back and we came to the decision you do.. :closedeyes:

lol seems like you don't look like him at all seeing a bunch of new pics on last.fm

in this pic you totally did:

chris+moss+acid.jpg

:cisfor:

Archived