IGNORED

music blogs

remy marathe

Guest Enter a new display name

You know a music blog is shitty when there is no mediafire/rapidshare/megaupload link in the album's description. Piracy is forbidden here so I won't list my main sources of music knowledge.

You know a music blog is shitty when there is no mediafire/rapidshare/megaupload link in the album's description. Piracy is forbidden here so I won't list my main sources of music knowledge.

this... the good ones link to free music

i really despise your avatar

I think thats the point

pitchfork.com :ok:

lol

rateyourmusic.com

http://rateyourmusic.com/list/HipHopHead5/top_30_hip_hop_albums_of_all_time/

stuff like that doesn't give you links.

search for obscure music on google + the word "mediafire" or "rapidshare" ( :facepalm: blogs that don't use mediafire), find blog, prosper.

i've got plenty of blogs sitting here in my bookmark bar. there are shitloads of them with links - i don't follow them i just go to them then plunge myself through their collections if i'm in the mood

Guest reyde_espana

i really despise your avatar

ditto

Guest disparaissant

I liked one called "I slept in these clothes" but it's been on hiatus since the beginning of the year. Still, great stuff in the archives and usually some embeded YouTubes to help you along with the description.

haha i know the guy who ran that, and actually wrote a few reviews for it that he never posted. he joined the air force, hence the hiatus. i'll ask him if he plans on ever getting it going again, if you want.

Guest AcrossCanyons

I liked one called "I slept in these clothes" but it's been on hiatus since the beginning of the year. Still, great stuff in the archives and usually some embeded YouTubes to help you along with the description.

haha i know the guy who ran that, and actually wrote a few reviews for it that he never posted. he joined the air force, hence the hiatus. i'll ask him if he plans on ever getting it going again, if you want.

this was one of the better music download blogs i frequented

as somebody above said, just google band x blogspot/megaupload/mediafire/rapidshare, find a decent looking blog, pillage through and find some gems hopefully.

i ran/run my own aswell, but i've not updated since june because i've not been in a writing mood :(

Archived