IGNORED

how long do you like sex to last?

Guest happycase

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My sex life has been like being on a fucking boat for 5 months :cry:

Ive heard it said that drinking lager is like having sex in a boat.

Its fucking close to water.

I tell them to get undressed then i like to masturbate for hours right in front of their face while i try unsucessfully to get an erection. I'm pretty sure it never gets awkward though because i'm usually like "yeah..... oohh" and "shit" and "ahh fuck yeah"

Guest happycase

I tell them to get undressed then i like to masturbate for hours right in front of their face while i try unsucessfully to get an erection. I'm pretty sure it never gets awkward though because i'm usually like "yeah..... oohh" and "shit" and "ahh fuck yeah"

:cisfor:

not kidding. i broke up w/ a girl i really liked and told her to find a real man to fuck her

Dude! Send her my way.

One of my best friends is a real man and he'd probably like to meet her.

I can totally arrange that shit!

What is sex? I'm a fucking lonely alcoholic who hates everyone.

its where you have a picture in your mind of said chick naked while you gallantly stride her amongst a pasture of daisies and butterflies. then you like fuck.

I usually like to keep it under a minute, that way I can get through the hundred or so women who line up naked in my house every day and still have time to get other shit done.

I used to go for around 5 minutes, but it would just take so long to get down the line that a lot of the women would just start fucking each other, which meant I'd often have to take anywhere between 2 and 8 on at once when I'd get to them, and that can be kind of annoying.

Keeping it on the low side also means that I can put a pizza in the oven before I start and be able to enjoy a meal once I get down to the kitchen if I time it right.

Archived