IGNORED

how old are your oldest pants?

keltoi

i think i've got some pants* that must be 6-7 years old. a bit tired looking but amazingly comfortable and reassuring. they are especially great for lounging around in my pants at the weekend.

* boxer briefs (i think you call them).

someone needs to buy me some new pants cos i've never bought my own.

Guest Brachiosaur

Probably 7 or 8 years, but I only use them when working out. The latest boxers I bought I forgot on 9/11 when we had a party at work. They're in the lost and found pile now but I can't use underwear that has touched other people's clothes

woa couldn't you hone this skill to become some sort of superhero?

BO MAN!

LOL not much odor, just eats through the clothes over time. Maybe I could make it more concentrated somehow and then give people hug burns.

BO MAN!

LOL not much odor, just eats through the clothes over time. Maybe I could make it more concentrated somehow and then give people hug burns.

maybe it's got more to do with the laundry powder/setting that you use. Or the lack of options in your wardrobe.

BO MAN!

maybe it's got more to do with the laundry powder/setting that you use. Or the lack of options in your wardrobe.

Or, he buys cheap-ass underwear and undershirts!

Guest Coalbucket PI

Probably 3 years, but those are only really last resort pants. I wear boxer briefs so elasticity is crucial to their function, I would imagine loose fitting cotton boxers could last a lifetime

Guest Enter a new display name

I have to replace mine every 4-6 months or so as my sweat is slightly acidic and eats holes through them.

Yeah, being a graphic designer is very demanding physically.

the ones i'm wearing now i bought back in 2007. i believe they're the oldest jeans i have. when i remove the belt, they pants drop to my ankles without undoing them. i only wear them to work.

I have to replace mine every 4-6 months or so as my sweat is slightly acidic and eats holes through them.

Yeah, being a graphic designer is very demanding physically.

Because I'm at work 24 hours a day and do nothing but sit at a computer and design stuff.

the ones i'm wearing now i bought back in 2007. i believe they're the oldest jeans i have. when i remove the belt, they pants drop to my ankles without undoing them. i only wear them to work.

denim underpants? that can't be too comfy...

Archived