IGNORED

A Shared Sexual Experience

sneaksta303

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, Ogwambi emailed me yesterday saying he wanted to do an interview. I was like "well, usually you have to be asked to be interviewed, not the other way around." He didn't seem to grasp the concept fully. :shrugs:

ill do the interview, only if you hire a Ugandan dude to act over skype

It may be voice only, or possibly vid, if he feels safe doing the "UR" bandanna shizz. Can I get a list of questions PM'd? I don't want Ogwambi to get ran over by a bus here. I'm lookin out for him.

I was basically a conduit to bring this great music to the public. I'm honored the label I help run could release it, with a vid, and in top quality formats, for free. All the remixes are solid. This is a great fucking EP. It was total synchronicity. I'll never forget the email I got that day in june from them. blew my mind. whatever.

good stuff, just listened to it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqKFadyJxwg

Good deal man. You still down for the interview? I know he has a mic but I'm not sure if he has a cam. we can work it out though. I imagine him talking less about the music and more about the state of affairs in his country, but you can try and steer him toward talking about the music.

Archived