IGNORED

gap logo

jules

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Coalbucket PI

Are Gap having money problems? I noticed a couple of branches close down near me and they started selling clothes online which I don't think they ever did before.

Their website looks like one of those parked domain sites with tons of ads on it. They really need to higher new designers.

Also, LOL @ the fact they don't use their own logo on their own site... :facepalm:

Gap is part of a chain of stores:

High End - Banana Republic

Mid Range - Gap

Low End - Old Navy

GAP is trapped in the pleated khaki's of the 90's. They are not fresh. H&M is fresh. Affordable. Makes good clothes. GAP, not fresh

GAP is pretty decent quality and fairly modern; your perception is the reason why they're having a bit of brand panic.

They should have just removed the serifs. Serifs are so

90s_fashion_5.jpg

Cole Haan dress shoes with nike air soles are possible the best thing to happen to business/business casual work environments in all of human history.

Hugo Boss, Ben Sherman

:beer: encey is straight class!

more ben sherman for me though. i cant afford boss. i do like banana republic too though.

me too, although BR seem to me to be increasing the size of their cuts. I like the slim fit of H&M clothes the best. After you lose 30 pounds, you wanna show that shit off!

*buys turdsuit*

yea true. i find large is too big for me and medium is too small now at banana. the reason i used to love them is their clothes fir me perfectly but i have had gift cards for a year there now and cant seem to pull the trigger on anything. ben sherman shirts fit like they are tailored to me.

Hugo Boss, Ben Sherman

:beer: encey is straight class!

more ben sherman for me though. i cant afford boss. i do like banana republic too though.

me too, although BR seem to me to be increasing the size of their cuts. I like the slim fit of H&M clothes the best. After you lose 30 pounds, you wanna show that shit off!

*buys turdsuit*

hell yeah... i bought some T-shirts at H&M medium size. and they fit me just right... shows off my guns nicely!

Cole Haan dress shoes with nike air soles are possible the best thing to happen to business/business casual work environments in all of human history.

You mean, take the soles from a Nike Air and put it in a pair of Cole Haans? I'm wearing a pair of CH right now... pretty damn comfortable!

You mean, take the soles from a Nike Air and put it in a pair of Cole Haans? I'm wearing a pair of CH right now... pretty damn comfortable!

Even better, most of the new line of Cole Haans actually have discreet, invisible, built-in Nike air soles.

See

I think Cole Haan has been a Nike subsidiary for a few years now, but the design/quality/reputation hasn't taken a hit, as far as I can tell. It's pretty fucking win for my feet and I don't get laughed at by opposing counsel when I'm in court or nothin, so this shit is perfect.

Edit: I got a pair of oxfords recently at Nordstroms and they're honestly more comfortable than my last pair of sneakers.

Archived