IGNORED

kelly osbourne

keltoi

kelly O's looking about as hot as she could  

94 members have voted

1. 1. would you?

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaye!!! *boner*
    • no chance! *violent sickness and diarrhea*
    • a quick resentment fuck wouldn't hurt.
    • i think of her to kill unwanted bonerz

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I grow older I realize that the secret to a happy life is the constant lowering of expectation, and nowhere is this more true than in the sexual realm.....

That is definitely up there as being one of the greatest possible opening lines when chatting a girl up.

Though i should point out that it is crucial to let the girl know that it is you that are lowering your expectations and not her.

Guest the anonymous forumite

A I grow older I realize that the secret to a happy life is the constant lowering of expectation, and nowhere is this more true than in the sexual realm. However, current projections suggest I'd have to be 836.27 years old before I reached the point of even contemplating giving kelly osborne a mere throat fuck and angry dragon. And when I say angry dragon, I don't mean a slap to the head, I mean punching her repeatedly in the eyes until her zygomtaic bones had completely collapsed and she has to spend the rest of her life with her skull encased in metal to stop what was left of her brain seeping to the floor.

Quote of the week.

Otherwise, yeah, I would totally fuck her mom.

wouldn't touch Kelly with someone elses dick

As I grow older I realize that the secret to a happy life is the constant lowering of expectation, and nowhere is this more true than in the sexual realm.....

That is definitely up there as being one of the greatest possible opening lines when chatting a girl up.

lol

• 5 months later...

Though i should point out that it is crucial to let the girl know that it is you that are lowering your expectations and not her.

the sad part about girls is this would probably be more effective than fawning over her. Im learning. Im learning

• 1 month later...
Guest hahathhat

let me reach for something more refreshing

ee.jpg

AUGH NO THAT'S WORSE

CLOSE THE SPOILER ALREADY JEEZ

Archived