IGNORED

I wish I could jump my cousin.

Guest No Don't :(

I would say enter at your peril on this one. You seem to be make several crucial assumptions here that could blow up in your face. You seem sure that he is gay but even if you are right, how do you know that he is cousin-gay? I suggest you shoot some video footage of yourself and try to determine that the person you are staring at is cousin-gay. You probably cant can you? Is his gay little sphincter worth the inner turmoil? Only you can answer that. I think it was Edgar Allan Poe (and later on Janis Joplin) who said great uncertainty lies in the margins. And it is very true. You don't think as i lay there on the bottom bunk, staring up, waiting for my cousin to wet the bed, i didn't ask myself "is this right?" Well no, i knew it was right. It was fine. But forget me, this is about you now. Two cousin-gays in one family? I guess that depends if you believe in fate.

rambo03.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have a cousin who possibly has the biggest titties i've ever seen. but the rest of her body is catching up to them... i never thought about jumping her bones though!

Archived