IGNORED

A New Way To Beat Super Mario Bros. World 1-1

encey

Mario doesn't seem to be in shock, but merely annoyed that Bowser has cum inside him. He wanted those amphibian love eggs in his mouth and smudged into his tache.

Which mario game did you guys like best? I can't decide between mario 1, 3 or world. They are all in a way perfect games.

2 (Japan only) was my favourite from a gameplay standpoint, but the US SMB2 (Doki Doki Panic reskinned with Mario characters) was my favourite visually and character-wise.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Which mario game did you guys like best? I can't decide between mario 1, 3 or world. They are all in a way perfect games.

3 & world are tied for best.

1 for the nostalgia.

3 for the ability to fly.

world for just being a great and memorable game all around.

land (gameboy) for being the first mario game i actually finished.

i guess i'd go with world if i had to pick one.

Guest Backson

you deleted the Scott Pilgrim thread AFTER it started getting back on track, yet you're still allowed to post shit like this?

is there a working DS emulator out yet? or what about Wii? i havent checked out the last 2 mario games for those systems, they looked really good though

For the Wii, I think there's an emulator called Dolphin - haven't personally tried it yet, since I have a hacked Wii == no need.

you deleted the Scott Pilgrim thread AFTER it started getting back on track, yet you're still allowed to post shit like this?

Yep! Being Admin is great! :emotawesomepm9:

Nerdfap

You know if this shit was really in the game, there'd be kids for which this was their first real fap

Archived