IGNORED

BLOC 2011

oscillik

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

For those of you (like me) who are sitting at home/work/wherever wishing you were at Bloc, you should (or shouldn't) check out their BlocTVLive YouTube channel. It's not a live stream or anything - couldn't find one - but they are posting video clips here and there from the scene.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BLOCTVLIVE

A nice one from Siriusmo's set.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D069ySOtkUA

Wish they'd cover the I <3 Acid Stage!

Guest Coalbucket PI

Posting from the toilet at a service station south of Bristol. Feel like death. Sorry to everyone I met. I had a truly fabulous time.

i shall be uploading these pictures to Flickr also (for those that prefer that stuff). some highlights below

IMG_20110312_232628.jpg

IMG_20110312_011043.jpg

IMG_20110312_194224.jpg

IMG_20110312_191432.jpg

IMG_20110312_200251.jpg

IMG_20110312_191232.jpg

IMG_20110313_002050.jpg

yet again, BLOC was fucking amazing. even better than last year due to the sheer amount of people in our collective group. you're all beautiful people and i want to cum all over you in a big orgy. :pedobear:

likewise, it was great to see people from here that i hadn't met already, and great to see people again that i had seen before.

as much as the music was awesome, the people that i hung out with made it most memorable.

likewise, it was great to see people from here that i hadn't met already, and great to see people again that i had seen before.

as much as the music was awesome, the people that i hung out with made it most memorable.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

amen to that Osci :D

i think this weekend was the most alcohol i've drank in a short period of time. as can be gathered by me laughing and rolling around the floor like a twat during hilarious moments

i think this weekend was the most alcohol i've drank in a short period of time. as can be gathered by me laughing and rolling around the floor like a twat during hilarious moments

when will you upload the videos?

also everyone else's pictures and videos :P

should we just use this thread as storage for said links of goodness?

Guest Coalbucket PI

Yesterday was the fucking tits, I'm sorry I didn't find the watmm crew on Sunday though, I got completely pissed, soiled my apartment and ended up on the beach at 7am. Kyle Hall and Laurent Garnier were the nuts. The most annoying thing was how much good stuff they put on in that ridiculous tiny dome, I missed Vibert and Global Goon and A Guy Called Gerald because of that. Saw so many fucking great sets, got to meet Apparat and could barely keep from touching his gorgeous hair, and then Aphex too. Caught up with some mates I don't see enough of but that kept me away from meeting up with any of you properly, but those of you I did meet were delightful.

Fucking great weekend. I hope my drunken antics were of amusement to you all.

Yesterday was the fucking tits, I'm sorry I didn't find the watmm crew on Sunday though, I got completely pissed, soiled my apartment and ended up on the beach at 7am. Kyle Hall and Laurent Garnier were the nuts. The most annoying thing was how much good stuff they put on in that ridiculous tiny dome, I missed Vibert and Global Goon and A Guy Called Gerald because of that. Saw so many fucking great sets, got to meet Apparat and could barely keep from touching his gorgeous hair, and then Aphex too. Caught up with some mates I don't see enough of but that kept me away from meeting up with any of you properly, but those of you I did meet were delightful.

What the fuck happened to you when we were talking to Richard? You were the one who spotted him and then you disappeared.

Archived