IGNORED

BLOC 2011

oscillik

Guest Billov

Just arrived home, my face is encrusted with the sweet taste of HELLLLLL YEEEEEYAAWWWWWWW :sup:

Yesterday was the fucking tits, I'm sorry I didn't find the watmm crew on Sunday though, I got completely pissed, soiled my apartment and ended up on the beach at 7am. Kyle Hall and Laurent Garnier were the nuts. The most annoying thing was how much good stuff they put on in that ridiculous tiny dome, I missed Vibert and Global Goon and A Guy Called Gerald because of that. Saw so many fucking great sets, got to meet Apparat and could barely keep from touching his gorgeous hair, and then Aphex too. Caught up with some mates I don't see enough of but that kept me away from meeting up with any of you properly, but those of you I did meet were delightful.

What the fuck happened to you when we were talking to Richard? You were the one who spotted him and then you disappeared.

Yeah man, I was this close to being raped by Richard d jams and you weren't gonna stick around for the double team?

Just gonna say that it was an absolute delight to meet all you sexy bastards, see you next year fo sho :beer:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Coalbucket PI

What are you talking about? I was standing right next to you two! My mate was trying to act too cool and wanted to talk to Luke instead, we had to have a little hushed argument about how important this moment was and then he went to talk to Luke and then RDJ was telling us about how deeply Irish he is

Just arrived home, my face is encrusted with the sweet taste of HELLLLLL YEEEEEYAAWWWWWWW :sup:

Yesterday was the fucking tits, I'm sorry I didn't find the watmm crew on Sunday though, I got completely pissed, soiled my apartment and ended up on the beach at 7am. Kyle Hall and Laurent Garnier were the nuts. The most annoying thing was how much good stuff they put on in that ridiculous tiny dome, I missed Vibert and Global Goon and A Guy Called Gerald because of that. Saw so many fucking great sets, got to meet Apparat and could barely keep from touching his gorgeous hair, and then Aphex too. Caught up with some mates I don't see enough of but that kept me away from meeting up with any of you properly, but those of you I did meet were delightful.

What the fuck happened to you when we were talking to Richard? You were the one who spotted him and then you disappeared.

Yeah man, I was this close to being raped by Richard d jams and you weren't gonna stick around for the double team?

Just gonna say that it was an absolute delight to meet all you sexy bastards, see you next year fo sho :beer:

What are you talking about? I was standing right next to you two!

conclusion: too much craic was had

What are you talking about? I was standing right next to you two! My mate was trying to act too cool and wanted to talk to Luke instead, we had to have a little hushed argument about how important this moment was and then he went to talk to Luke and then RDJ was telling us about how deeply Irish he is

This just goes to show how retardedly drunk I was. I think Richard was drinking so that was ok, but I probably made a tit out of myself in front of Luke.

Ah good times.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I think I was scared of being a gibbering drugged-up wide-eyed cunt so I probably didn't say too much, at least I shook his hand. I presumed he had been drinking because of how chirpy he was, I presume everyone there wasn't entirely sober.

Guest Billov

I think I was scared of being a gibbering drugged-up wide-eyed cunt so I probably didn't say too much, at least I shook his hand. I presumed he had been drinking because of how chirpy he was, I presume everyone there wasn't entirely sober.

Haha he took that conversation into strange territory when he said that I better watch out and that he'd track me down... but I think I was too drunk and just rolled with it. Plus I was probably grinning like a shit the whole time :sup:

Either way, craic was oscillating off the shizzanggg

Guest Coalbucket PI

I think that is in Tec Bloc, so it would be some of the friday dubstep, can't remember who was there, Pinch and some other whoevers and that arsehole MC

• 2 months later...
Guest Brian Sweeney Fitzgerald

Live sets have been put on their website, currently there's:

– Lone

– Matt Dear

– Placid

– Luke Vibert

– Luke Abbott

– Kenny Ken

– Global Goon

– Beardyman

By the talk of things though they may be putting up more, here's hoping they put up the full LFO set...

http://www.blocweekend.com/

Archived