IGNORED

Lukid - Chord

jules

• 9 months later...

Sorry for bumping this, but I have to say, next to Actress Lukid is one of my favourite, lately discovered artists. Tracks like "Chord" or "Hair Of The Dog" are just so carefully produced and intense. If you didn't check him out, I now force you to do so!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow I came back to this thread via the search engine because I wanted to post this exact track. It's not often that I think "I should really share this with the guys from WATMM" and than I find out than someone else already did :emotawesomepm9:

The Hudson Mohawke remix of that track is also amazing, some very unusual Hudson subtlety.

By the way, make sure you check out the two LPs from Glum... actually his best stuff yet.

this thread is hilarious. jules, in 2010 is like "oh yeh i don kno much bout dis guy but sounds rite chill."

running from demons sounds like park it low from the spitting bile ep. lukid has great stuff on his soundcloud too. i want to see Lone back on werk.

Archived