IGNORED

Autonomic DNB / Minimal DNB

autopilot

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought the D-Bridge & Instra:Mental Fabric CD based on this thread. Really good stuff.

Everything except the female singing tracks are gold!

Wrong.

The whole mix is awesome.

Saw them DJ at Bloc Weekender shortly after the fabric mix came out, they came on around 6am and nailed it.  The vibe was immense and the tempo suited that time of night / morning perfectly.

I also grabbed ASC's album Nothing is Certain, which is incredible. Been checking out some more of his recent stuff, no idea how I missed him before now but I'm a converted fan.

yes me too! his ambient stuff is amazing also!

• 6 months later...

Heart Drive seems to have had its run after 5 mixes but Kid Drama is continuing with his own CNVX mix series which has been running since Nov last year. not quite so much minimal/Autonomic style, more traditional dnb elements in there, but still with a forward-looking feel. worth checking out.

I think so but it keeps mutating.

Been digging a bunch of the stuff coming out via Samurai such as Theme which is a dub techno dnb crossbreed thing and it's lush

http://themesound.bandcamp.com/album/theme-ep

Also GreyArea which is more experimental beats but a similar vibe I guess, up to volume 5 now

http://greyarealabel.bandcamp.com/album/grey-area-volume-two

Both lush and both anonymous producer projects

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived