IGNORED

Asperger Syndrome

Redruth

it generally manifests in him not having the greatest mental filter, i.e. he says some things that make you got "WTF?"

this is the bit that inspired the thread. sounds like very sweet young man . :blush:

I don't think he swings that way, but I can ask him for you troon.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it generally manifests in him not having the greatest mental filter, i.e. he says some things that make you got "WTF?"

this is the bit that inspired the thread. sounds like very sweet young man . :blush:

edit: whatever

I watched the The Vines interview with Craig. At first I was like "he's just a dick" but then I became obsessed with watching interviews with him.

It became apparent that he actually is a nice guy. Id say that particular interview was stressful for him, because other interviews he dealt very well with awkward situations. The V show or something (that really shit 90's Australian music programme). I would have told the presenter to fuck off he has so annoying.

At least you know what the think of you up front, no talking behind backs. Which I appreciate, I have a friend like that but he hasnt got Aspergers, he's just straight with people. Although he self proclaims he is a cunt.

Fucking LOL!

lol, you can't just post a youtube video and not give some kind of sources for information. i've written a lot of graduate level stuff on thomas jefferson and i've never read anything about him having asperger. maybe obsessive compulsive disorder, and he was certainly a strange guy, but you can't just write a list of people with asperger and put it forth as fact. and is this supposed to somehow validate people's mental disorders? only on watmm...

ive got assburgers because im incapable of missing other human beings, no matter how much i like them. i have no idea of the concept of missing someone. im just a bit weird though. i dont have assburgers.

i have a friend with asperger's. he says some far out things. stuff like: i think this hockey team will go far this year because it's like 2010/2011....

it's like; *brain asplodes*

but he can always back up what he says.

good guy

yek: my friend can almost never back up his bizarre shit cause they're just random utterings. He can however eat a burrito in 54 seconds.

I'd also like to add here that I haven't watched the video in question.

disregard the incredibly popular the curious incident of the dog in the night-time; extremely loud and incredibly close is - i reckon - as close as is possible to get an idea of what it's like to have tendencies toward an aspergers type personality. with iain banks' the wasp factory as recommended supplementary reading.

just as a side note, i believe there are varying degrees which one can be effected by this condition, ranging from severe to virtually undetectable.

holy shit, breaking news! area man claims psychological problem 'is not just black and white'. who would have thunk it?

Guest Backson

I watched the The Vines interview with Craig. At first I was like "he's just a dick" but then I became obsessed with watching interviews with him.

It became apparent that he actually is a nice guy. Id say that particular interview was stressful for him, because other interviews he dealt very well with awkward situations. The V show or something (that really shit 90's Australian music programme). I would have told the presenter to fuck off he has so annoying.

At least you know what the think of you up front, no talking behind backs. Which I appreciate, I have a friend like that but he hasnt got Aspergers, he's just straight with people. Although he self proclaims he is a cunt.

yeah

my friend has spurious syndrome. he's a nice chap and he has a few eccentricities like most humans have if you look at the reality of humans not actors on a screen. therefore spurious syndrome is not a fraud.

If you never figured what's so funny about Kraftwerk, you're a candidate.

Jokes aside, I know one guy who probably has some form of Asperger's. It's not confirmed but he's suspecting that he's got it and so are his family and friends (including me). Very fluent in languages and stuff, and always up for a conversation, but sometimes it's a bit frustrating when you babble your mouth clean of excitement and all you get is "okay".

If you never figured what's so funny about Kraftwerk, you're a candidate.

Jokes aside, I know one guy who probably has some form of Asperger's. It's not confirmed but he's suspecting that he's got it and so are his family and friends (including me). Very fluent in languages and stuff, and always up for a conversation, but sometimes it's a bit frustrating when you babble your mouth clean of excitement and all you get is "okay".

Maybe you just bore him. Are you a boring person? You seem like a boring person. You should ask your family they might suspect it of you.

Seek mental help if you're boring, thats no way to live.

Maybe you just bore him. Are you a boring person? You seem like a boring person. You should ask your family they might suspect it of you.

Seek mental help if you're boring, thats no way to live.

Did I insult you somehow?

You must have bored him... :facepalm: zzzzzz

With things that we share a mutual interest in? What do you know about the discussions that have taken place between us, anyway? I'll tell you: no, I don't bore him.

Sure, I'll account his cold response to his probable Asperger's, but still it still feels quite dull. I don't hold ill will towards him for this, though.

Archived