IGNORED

Watches

Guest Gary C

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, this threads subtitle makes it seem like I've lost weight and that I think I can wear watches again as a result. WATMM sucks.

0507d-seahope4.jpg

I like these cryptic watches. Think that'll be my next wrist-watch purchase.

Your wrists are probably as skinny as mine were 2 years ago. That's only marginally skinnier than now, but my veins are much less pronounced and my fingers a little less spindly.

Do some wrist exercises, son. (:spiteful:)

power_ball_spin_ball_gyroball_wrist_ball_with_counter_and_lights.jpg

i'm undecided whether all watches are gay or just the ones in this thread.

Hey now, my watch has got me a girl's phone number at a club before thankyouverymuch.... so not gay, more erm, pimpin' ! (I tried to sound street then but that's all I could muster)

Guest HerculesCzar

Getting thin doesn't mean your wrists get thinner - they're only a few millimeters bigger than the bone underneath :shrug:

For what it's worth, I've dropped two notches on my watch from losing 50 pounds since July. Speaking of which, here's the bad boy:

nooka3.jpg

Where's the need for a watch when there's a clock on the bottom right corner of the screen?

Some of us leave the computer from time to time.

Guest Enter a new display name

Where's the need for a watch when there's a clock on the bottom right corner of the screen?

Some of us leave the computer from time to time.

This is exactly what I implied. :cool:

It's just a fashion thing really now. There's no real point in them other than how they look.

The same thing could be said about any item of clothing or accessory..

Obviously there are decency laws but i agree on the whole.

Guest Franklin

wearing this beauty as we speak.... my dad's unfortunately, but he'll give it to me someday.

I just got it serviced and repaired for him for christmas secretly... he hasn't been wearing it for a few years as it needed some work.

600 dollars later:(

post-466-0-77371200-1290628580_thumb.jpg

Archived