IGNORED

Anonymous and others start leaking

o00o

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

take this with a grain of salt since the source is Infowars but i though it was interesting:

forthcoming leaks

- Information about the internal affairs of Bank of America

- Files on weapons of mass destruction

- War plans of all nations, for and against one another

- Reports and training literature on black site prisons and torture chambers

- Files about clandestine spy agencies and their operatives

- Files on human rights abuses

- Files about billionaire political meddlers

- Files about global tax collection agencies

- Files about the Vatican’s meddling in global political affairs

- Information about the Clinton Foundation, although this was the only one on which Young wasn’t certain.

yeah, i dont know.. some of this seems a bit too top secret. didnt manning just have a low level security clearance?

from the article linked above:

Consider, for instance, how the views of the US administration have changed in just a year. On 21 January, secretary of state Hillary Clinton made a landmark speech about internet freedom, in Washington DC, which many people welcomed and most interpreted as a rebuke to China for its alleged cyberattack on Google. "Information has never been so free," declared Clinton. "Even in authoritarian countries, information networks are helping people discover new facts and making governments more accountable."

She went on to relate how, during his visit to China in November 2009, Barack Obama had "defended the right of people to freely access information, and said that the more freely information flows the stronger societies become. He spoke about how access to information helps citizens to hold their governments accountable, generates new ideas, and encourages creativity." Given what we now know, that Clinton speech reads like a satirical masterpiece.

delicious, delicious irony.

take this with a grain of salt since the source is Infowars but i though it was interesting:

forthcoming leaks

- Information about the Clinton Foundation, although this was the only one on which Young wasn’t certain.

yeah, i dont know.. some of this seems a bit too top secret. didnt manning just have a low level security clearance?

well only addressing your 2nd question, there is no evidence that Manning is the one who leaked all of this. Originally he was arrested for leaking that Apache helicopter attack video. We can only infer from Adrian Lamo's claims and redacted AIM chat transcrips exactly what Manning is responsible for, and going by those we get basically something like 90,000 'documents' , of what kind or genre, totally unknown

forthcoming leaks

well only addressing your 2nd question, there is no evidence that Manning is the one who leaked all of this. Originally he was arrested for leaking that Apache helicopter attack video. We can only infer from Adrian Lamo's claims and redacted AIM chat transcrips exactly what Manning is responsible for, and going by those we get basically something like 90,000 'documents' , of what kind or genre, totally unknown

id be highly surprised if there was another leaker, but who knows..

Did anyone else catch this rumour that Assange was bought by Israel to withhold the dirt on their activities in Gaza? Where did that come from?

yes that sounds like a completely fair and reasonable assumption to make. you have to wonder why the US didn't think of such a clever approach - i can only assume that the jews are somehow craftier or richer than everyone else.

holding information hostage would be a great way to fund wikileaks

wouldn't that rather make a mockery of the whole idea? surely the information with the highest ransom value has the greastet public interest in its release?

wouldn't that rather make a mockery of the whole idea? surely the information with the highest ransom value has the greastet public interest in its release?

it really depends on what it is. if it was something that could cause a war, then there might be an element of responsibility involved in withholding it.

forthcoming leaks

1- Information about the internal affairs of Bank of America

2- Files on weapons of mass destruction

3- War plans of all nations, for and against one another

4- Reports and training literature on black site prisons and torture chambers

5- Files about clandestine spy agencies and their operatives

6- Files on human rights abuses

7- Files about billionaire political meddlers

8- Files about global tax collection agencies

9- Files about the Vatican’s meddling in global political affairs

10- Information about the Clinton Foundation, although this was the only one on which Young wasn’t certain.

the stuff i bolded seems pretty damaging, but we'll wait and see.

Not to make light of the situation too much but:

1. Bank of America board members scheme to make money.

2. America has a bunch, Russia has a bunch, China has a bunch, Britain has a bunch, lots of nations have a bunch. Nation states won't use them, because they want to remain a nation state. The fear is that "terrists" will get them and use them, which is ridiculous, because of the level of complexity necessary for such an operation.

3. I highly doubt this, unless there are sources from outside the US. Otherwise it's just guessing

4. School of America curriculum?

5. Spying: not nearly as exciting as the movies make it out to be.

6. The UN, US, and every other nation ignores them when it's convenient to do so.

7. Lobbyists? Never heard of them before.

8. The IMF is a global interest tax collector, it gets interest back on money it loans out.

9. We've all seen the DaVinci code.

10. I'm uncertain as to the uncertainty.

Sorry - but since it is infowars I'm going to assume that it's being blown out of proportion. Mostly cause Alex Jones is on the lunatic right-wing fringe.

the cia made a mirror of wikileaks to see who was downloading the leaks. boing boing took their article for this down. suspicious. here's the cache:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.boingboing.net/2010/12/10/cias-honeypot-wikile.html

here's the reddit poster that discovered it:

Guest disparaissant

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=236345

disgruntled former employee + worldnetdaily = 99.9999% probability that this is entirely false.

Guest Ranky Redlof

well, being right and being an opportunist are not mutually exclusive

yeah but you cannot think he's right without thinking he's a fucking opportunist clown. otherwise, you're a fool.

And i Didn't get his statement : pot ... kettle blablabla : what is this supposed to mean ?

pot kettle = bong imo

lmao irl :lol:

Guest Ranky Redlof

how long will it take wiki leaks to leak all there files? they did only 0.5% in 13 days ???????? :unsure: this leaks will take years!!!

december 21 2012

Archived