YEK

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tht tne

i'm just glad people are enjoying my gifts

I'd like to meet Tim.

he is kind of ornery but i chalk it up to all the coke he's done

My dad was driving me home last night and James Blake's new single (Limit to Your Love) was on the radio and he asked me if I had heard this tune before. He then turned up the car stereo and apparantly he really liked this track and he loved the sub bass. It made me happy. I'm in a better Christmas mood now.

fuk this NON-douchechill inducing garbage

FUCK SANTA

fuck sinatra

FUCK BIG CROSBY IN THE EAR

RAPE DAVID BOWIE ON STAGE W/BLACK NEOPRENE PVC FIST TILL BLEEDING…. PROLAPSED…CRYING

CAN'T YOU PICTURE IT?

HIS SKINNY PALE ANGLO ASS BENT OVER THE PLASTIC XMAS CHAIR….SPLIT WIDE BY BIG CROSBY AND THE FAUX NEGRO FIST…NO LUBE EXCEPT HIS RECTAL BLOOD AND MUCOSA

FUCK YOU

FUCK JESUS

HE WAS A WEAKLING….CUNT

3:00pm bbc 1: The queen's speech. Magic from start to finish. I've never watched it before but when you listen to her speak you are instantly reminded as to why she was promoted to best British female. She's just so.... you know? Amazing. The whole family are just a thrill to me. Pure talent, every single one of them. The really are good at things. And even if they weren't brilliant at everything (they are), there's an aura that says TOP DOG. Well done The Queen.

Archived