IGNORED

Elder Scrolls V SKYRIM !! !!-11-11

skotosa

This game will unlock in approximately 10 hours

:w00t:

First reviews are coming in, looking great so far!

Edit: nevermind the 10 hours. Here's a free Australian VPN to activate now:

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trying it out, and I've been enjoying it so far. Bethesda is always really good about having lots of control over the graphics, so I can actually run it. I'll be buying it soon I think.

I attacked a chicken in the first town after the tutorial, and it said that I had a 40 gold bounty. I promptly killed the chicken, and it said that my bounty was removed, because the last witness had died. I lold.

Guest bitroast

Lol!!

The game was released a day early in Australia, played it a fair bit last night after wOrk ^^

I did the little side quest involving Sven. I told Sven's gf the truth and now sven is super loyal and faithful, which is pretty sick. So me and loyal faithful Sven accepted the shopkeepers golden claw quest, which was incredibly incredibly sick (killing zombies and giant spiders and shit). Ahhhh. The game is so good!

I did the little side quest involving Sven. I told Sven's gf the truth and now sven is super loyal and faithful, which is pretty sick.

If you do it the other way around, the guy who gives you the fake letter will become your companion instead. The companion system is indeed pretty sick, in that it works well, unlike oblivion's.

been playing (the main questline) for a couple of hours now, so far it's even better than i expected, the world is indeed epic, 'specially at night. also i like how the night/day cycle seem longer than it was in fallout 3 / vegas for example.

oh and the accents are hilarious, i realize they're going for some sort of nordic theme, but just about everyone i talk to sound like any random 50+ year old swede speaking english (most of which never really bothered to learn how to pronounce english words correctly).

Guest bitroast

Ignoring the main quest entirely and just going off on my own adventure.... man those Giants/Trolls are tough!

i spent like half an hour getting slammed by those giants. decided it was for the best to >>walk away<<

This game is ugly, running everything on ultra and it looks like garbage, I do not understand how they went backwards. Beyond that the gameplay seems ok...time will tell.

wait...i thought you weren't going to play/buy it? or is there a trial/demo version you are using?

man i need to scrounge up 50 bucks to get this.

Guest elliotjking

fffuuuu preordered this from amazon and paid for 'release day delivery', postman has just been by and not left anything for me

emailed amazon and their reply was 'contact us if it hasn't arrived by the 19th'

Accidentally found that place where you go do the Golden Claw quest for the wizard-guy (like the first quest) before I went there... that was pretty funny. The dialogue option was 'Oh, you mean this?' First dragon was a little too easy though...

What kind of characters are you all playing? I'm currently a heavy armoured jack-of-all-trades with a focus on Destruction. If there were fucking hotkeys it would make magic a bit more fun though... pausing to switch out equipment/spells (even with the favourites menu) is really annoying.

Accidentally found that place where you go do the Golden Claw quest for the wizard-guy (like the first quest) before I went there... that was pretty funny. The dialogue option was 'Oh, you mean this?' First dragon was a little too easy though...

What kind of characters are you all playing? I'm currently a heavy armoured jack-of-all-trades with a focus on Destruction. If there were fucking hotkeys it would make magic a bit more fun though... pausing to switch out equipment/spells (even with the favourites menu) is really annoying.

does it have that hotkey wheel like in Oblivion? it made it waaaay more easier on the PS3 with that wheel.

Archived