IGNORED

my experience with a borderline-psycho-chick

berndspring1974

given that there has been no pic posted thus far we are all to assume that the girl involved is ugly, fat, or a combination of the two.

way to have sex with an ugly fat chick and post about it on the nets for all to read op.

she isn´t fat and she is very cute, but of course i´m not gonna post a pic of here lol.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy shit, i'm 36 too, reaching the end of dating a 23 year old. She's super intelligent, creative, cute and....major ADHD & some kind of emotional issues. I'm trying to get over her asap but she intrigues me more than 95% of the girls that I meet. I banged 2 other girls besides her this week and I still want to be with her only(she doesn't want to be exclusive, says she isn't dating anyone else but is probably fucking other people). Like that old song goes...LOVE STINKS!

how do you have sex with 3 women in one week?

so how are you going to celebrate when you find out you have aids?

you've got to have an i caught aids party!

it´s really not that easy to get aids, i´m not worried. and i don´t really care about any std´s at the moment.

another interesting twist in the story (i´m not bullshitting you): she called an hour ago and told me, that some guy just tried to sexually-assault her (if that´s the correct term) but she told him to fuck off. she is now scared and is unsure what to do.

the funny thing about that is, that this guy (real or not, i don´t know) is the reason why she didn´t pick me up at the trainstation on friday evening. while i was sitting in the train on friday she wrote me a message, that she had to take care of some things and couldn´t come to pick me up (she wanted to come with a friend of mine). later that evening (after our first fuck) i asked her what things she had to take care of and she told me, that this guy wanted to talk to her because she is so sexy etc. and he wanted to date her. so she decided to talk to him instead of coming to the trainstation.

to make it short: i told her to have fun with him. i´m pretty sure she will call me later.

I had a dream about fucking some kind of "ice princess" tonight, she wanted to "steal" my sperm, but I didn't care, her body was perfect but where her head should have been, her shoulders were joint together to a sharp edge in the middle that looked like the finger of an inflated rubber glove that had been tied in a knot. Upon closer look, I identified her "head" as a slug, just the upper body of a normal sized slug, growing out the torso of that otherwise beautiful pale woman. I turned her around as I couldn't look at it for longer, it was only when I started fucking her ass that she grew a human head.

WHAT? :unsure:

I suspect reading this thread had something to do with it. Don't ask me why.

I had a dream about fucking some kind of "ice princess" tonight, she wanted to "steal" my sperm, but I didn't care, her body was perfect but where her head should have been, her shoulders were joint together to a sharp edge in the middle that looked like the finger of an inflated rubber glove that had been tied in a knot. Upon closer look, I identified her "head" as a slug, just the upper body of a normal sized slug, growing out the torso of that otherwise beautiful pale woman. I turned her around as I couldn't look at it for longer, it was only when I started fucking her ass that she grew a human head.

WHAT? :unsure:

I suspect reading this thread had something to do with it. Don't ask me why.

i´m pretty sure it has something to do with that Narnia-movie yesterday on rtl/sat1/ pro7 :sorcerer:

LOL that's what my friend said as well. I guess it IS possible as I have browsed tvspielfilm.de and seen that the film was on. But I have neither watched it nor did I have any intention of doing so, so mhh ... and what about the whole slug deal?

given that there has been no pic posted thus far we are all to assume that the girl involved is ugly, fat, or a combination of the two.

way to have sex with an ugly fat chick and post about it on the nets for all to read op.

she isn´t fat and she is very cute, but of course i´m not gonna post a pic of here lol.

post a pic of the celebrity she looks most like... and be honest.

LOL that's what my friend said as well. I guess it IS possible as I have browsed tvspielfilm.de and seen that the film was on. But I have neither watched it nor did I have any intention of doing so, so mhh ... and what about the whole slug deal?

I'm pretty sure I just found out what caused it, for the most part - Dead Space is on my wish list for Christmas, and I've told a friend about it yesterday. I said: "That's gonna be great, we're gonna have some nice dinner and stuff, then we're gonna unwrap presents, pop in the new game and blow off some zombie-heads. That's the spirit of Christmas, I'm telling you!" Ignoring the fact that Dead Space is about aliens, not zombies, as far as I know. Also she wasn't familiar with Dead Space so I made a comparison to Resident Evil 4 which she owns, and that must have caused a big portion of it.

Now, I only called the woman in my dream an ice princess because she was "living" in some type of ice-canyon-thing. I just realized it was this crevasse from RE4:

(@4 min)

I probably chose that snow-bit cause of my Christmas-joke, or cause of all the snow outside. The slug head could have been my dream-interpretation of the Las Plagas. The cum stealing assfucking bit, dunno about that, that's probably just me. :rolleyes:

Guest maantecaaa!!!

how do you have sex with 3 women in one week?

One is the 23 year old, another is a jamaican girl I met recently, the third is a japanese girl I was sleeping with over the summer and haven't seen in a couple of months. Usually the advice to get over a girl by getting on top of another is not working in this case.

And to Panzor, for the love of god, please bag it up every time with this girl. Even if you don't catch an std, and even if she doesn't actually get pregnant, she can feign pregnancy and make your life a living hell for a couple of weeks.

Goddamn why are are crazy girls so enticing?

And to Panzor, for the love of god, please bag it up every time with this girl. Even if you don't catch an std, and even if she doesn't actually get pregnant, she can feign pregnancy and make your life a living hell for a couple of weeks.

i know, i feel like a totally retarded teenager for not using a condom...

Goddamn why are are crazy girls so enticing?

yep, that is the question.

Archived