IGNORED

I think if I met a girl that loved squarepsuher

chassis

when you grow up you'll realize it's not that big of a deal, having a girlfriend that likes the idm.

i've found that a predilection for music, squarepusher or not, doesn't interfere with my ability to fuck the shit out of a girl.

Yeah why limit the number of chicks you would bang the shit out of to chicks who like squarepusher? There are probably like, 4 on the planet.

You've all completely missed the point. Especially Chen, limit?

Theres a list of things that if known about a woman, automatically means Ive to bang the shit out of her. Liking Squarepusher is now one of them.

Any clearer?

My girlfriend has Big Loada on CD that she bought when it came out and currently plays Shobaleader One in her room a lot.

Needless to say I have to bang the shit out of her a lot.

I didn't know she liked Squarepusher when I first banged the shit out of her so it wa a nice surprise when she did then I banged the shit out of her some more.

:squarepusher_logo: :squarepusher_logo: :squarepusher_logo:

when you grow up you'll realize it's not that big of a deal, having a girlfriend that likes the idm.

i've found that a predilection for music, squarepusher or not, doesn't interfere with my ability to fuck the shit out of a girl.

Yeah why limit the number of chicks you would bang the shit out of to chicks who like squarepusher? There are probably like, 4 on the planet.

You've all completely missed the point. Especially Chen, limit?

Theres a list of things that if known about a woman, automatically means Ive to bang the shit out of her. Liking Squarepusher is now one of them.

Any clearer?

Squarepusher fan

people-of-walmart3.jpg

Come to think of it...

My last relationship started falling apart as my girlfriend started appreciating and listening to IDM.

lol

my girlfriend loves squarepusher. she owns go plastic, just a souvenir and hello everything on vinyl

we're probably breaking up soon though because she wants to move to europe in march and i have no money

Guest tht tne

hes moving into that direction isnt he?

i didnt listen except for one track on hp sneaksteps mix but thats what i heard right?

i don't know because i'm not really sure what n.d.c. is yet

Guest tht tne

just imaging the coolest possible music :sup:

in that case squarepusher has been making n.d.c. since about 1996, with some notable gaps in the coolness of it all

my point is it could be a sexy tranny who loves bon jovi, if i feel the need my penis will penetrate an orifice.

I hear you essines. But the squarepusher thing would add to it, dasallimsayin'

Guest dese manz hatin

my girlfriend loves squarepusher. she owns go plastic, just a souvenir and hello everything on vinyl

we're probably breaking up soon though because she wants to move to europe in march and i have no money

squarepusher fans are materialistic

squarepusher fans are materialistic

no, i meant i don't have enough money to follow her

Archived