IGNORED

Who lives in Kansas City?

Braintree

sneaksta? xxx? My plan is to get stupid fucking drunk at the airport bar, but if you fellas have a better idea, let'er rip.

I get in around 5pm.

Guest Wall Bird

You could hang out with my grandma and play some N64. I think she's about mastered every game we left with her.

PM me for the address.

Also, when are you coming back to MA? I need you.

Guest Wall Bird

I think xxx lives in Kansas City. Stay at the airport. Kansas City is a shithole, last I remember.

As I recollect, Kansas City circa the year 2000 consisted primarily of strip malls, cigarette shops, Blockbuster Video (likely gone), and cafeteria/buffet style restaurants (hell yeah!).

How far off am I?

I think xxx lives in Kansas City. Stay at the airport. Kansas City is a shithole, last I remember.

As I recollect, Kansas City circa the year 2000 consisted primarily of strip malls, cigarette shops, Blockbuster Video (likely gone), and cafeteria/buffet style restaurants (hell yeah!).

How far off am I?

Pretty accurate, yeah. Add in a couple of hookah lounges and that's it. The lack of stuff to do is astounding for a city of its size.

Okay, when I landed, there was not one shop open in the airport. Half of the airlines were unmanned. There are two bars in this airport that consist of one hallway, one of which is owned by Budweiser. The aforementioned bar is called Budweiser.

I hate Kansas City.

Currently, I'm getting my sip on at the Marriott down the street. I had to call for a shuttle bus, which is weird to me, since they run around the clock. Sam Adams is on tap, which is the only saving grace of this poor excuse for a bar. I noticed they had a local brew, which I tried. It's called Boulevard and it's not half bad. They call it a hefeweizen but it's more like a blonde ale, but I really can't complain since it's a good beer.

Here's another run-on sentence that I composed myself with my computer sans any comma and good grammar.

I'll be here til 4:30ish.

You could hang out with my grandma and play some N64. I think she's about mastered every game we left with her.

PM me for the address.

Also, when are you coming back to MA? I need you.

You're still in Mass?! Get the fuck out! Come to San Francisco!

So I had a few drinks with some fuck at the bar that was from Sacramento [conveniently located a few hours from San Francisco], and he left me directions to his house and his wife's phone number:

fuckkansascity01.jpg

I guarantee that I will never see him again.

So I had a few drinks with some fuck at the bar that was from Sacramento [conveniently located a few hours from San Francisco], and he left me directions to his house and his wife's phone number:

fuckkansascity01.jpg

I guarantee that I will never see him again.

cheech osborn?

lol. that map is pretty clear.

Archived