IGNORED

What did you get for Christmas?

halisray

a trip to korea, and hopefully a handful of bizarre foreign records once i hit up some vinyl shops here in seoul.

also, a $15 check from my aunt that i feel way too guilty to even cash. very merry.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wireless mouse & keyboard, new computer speakers, digital camera, xmini II speaker, some clothes, Red Dead Undead Nightmare, Maddox's book, and a few other thingies.

Also my Christmas morning ended with my psycho sister screaming and smashing things and trying to break my presents, after which my mom damn near had a breakdown. The presents were awesome, but the morning was not.

miniture air hockey table

label maker

scanner for computer

new camera lens , manual, no zoom, incredibly small and very good quality (nikkor)

errrm electric toothbrush

i duuno, WIRE magazine

oh fuck and a pen that can take pictures or and hour of video, totally SPy man. i

m going to black mail all my friends

lots of books

electric razor

chanel bleu

couple dvds

shower stuff

natural sunrise alarm clock/light thing

£50

LED torch

multi-tool knife type job

some personalised wine (label has my name on it)

wash bag

that's about it, maybe some other shit I can't remember.

there's supposed to be a mouse ?? all i got was the pen and pen holder along with the pad. doesn't mention a mouse in the manual. we've got so many and all manner of mice lying around this place that it doesn't bother me though.

I got a mouse with mine

W06-0018-call08-jfwd.jpg

I just found it handy cause the mouse works with the same electromagnetic wacom magic, so you have to use it on top of the tablet. Basically it just meant that I didn't need both a mouse pad + mouse + wacom tablet + pen all crowding my desk.

You could always just use your own mouse on top of the tablet if you're out of space i guess.

don't worry, my desk (or coffee table, or kitchen table, whereever) is anything but cramped. plus i'd be too paranoid to be sliding a mouse around my lovely wacom surface. haha. ;-]

+ plus, what's this mouse pad business. haven't used one for 9-10 years.

Guest EleminoP

Screaming Hornets Hot Sauce

Weaver Brothers Original Beef Jerky

cash

The Sandman Vol. 1-3 (from Hoodie :wub:)

long johns

socks

some homemade salsa from my New Mexican friends

long pyjamas. damn, you're really fucking living in long pyjamas. i wonder if i vocalised a request for them one night while sleeping. didn't knowingly mention to anyone i wanted any, but boy oh boy did i want some! and there they were this morning. long pyjamas.

got a pair last year. But could get one every christmas, so awesome.

also nice pup!

what I got: a set of decent knives, pullover, books and money. From which I already got myself Amnesia, Bioshock and the Polynomial. Maybe a new pair of headphones too, but I´ll see.

Guest happycase

I got some pretzels with Champagne Honey Mustard dip.

An intro to Chinese Painting set

Some yarn and knitting needles (this is what I spent most of my day doing) I made a little case for my penis (accidentally... It was meant to be a scarf for a mouse, but my thread loops were multiplying and dividing out of nowhere).

$10 Panera

$25 Whole Foods

An awesome shirt from my sister. It has an angry elephant made out of leaves staring right at you on it.

And a total of $495 motha woopin woops

good bit of books, very excited about reading most of them this winter..

a lot of gift cards

a sheet for my bed

more black thick wooly socks....and a nice coat!! i am happies

what game should i buy for myself this xmas season? i need to treat myself to something...my brother gave me a call of duty game..but im horrible at those...

Red Dead Redemption? Fallout New Vegas? Ass Creed Brother?

Archived