IGNORED

US congresswoman gabrielle gifford shot in arizona

kaini

This Palin bitch needs to stop playing the pity card, it is beginning to piss me off. Just accept the fact that your rhetoric is heinous and bullshit and that it could have (probably not) had an influence on this Loughner tool.

Goddamn if the US elect this cow as President, I am going to die from laughter.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't get me wrong, i agree with you to a large extent, but i do think that some of the blame falls squarely on those who insist that violence is an acceptable solution when democracy doesn't go their way. "don't retreat... reload!" "second amendment solutions," "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants," crap like that gives people who have that unfortunate combination of mental illness and guns something to fixate on. it's created a culture of violence, and i think that explains why some of this stuff has happened.

That's because democracy is a load of crap. As the old addage goes "It's 51% of the people telling the other 49% of the people what to do". Who is any man to tell any other man how to live his life? Democracy is why homosexuals can't marry. Democracy is why pot isn't legal. Just using those as 2 quick modern "hot topics". Democracy is why the right is back to running things....

"A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine."

- Thomas Jefferson

uhm no, pot is illegal because of corporate interest. there is no real democracy in the united states. i probably should have just put democracy in "quotes" because that's kind of what i was getting at anyways.

"Corporate Feudalism" sounds way cooler than "Democracy," anyway.

I think you could make a colorable argument that the term "blood libel" was inserted specifically to create a seemingly unreasonable reaction from the left, so that Sarah can further paint herself as a victim. Her PR department knows her audience.

I think you could make a colorable argument that the term "blood libel" was inserted specifically to create a seemingly unreasonable reaction from the left, so that Sarah can further paint herself as a victim. Her PR department knows her audience.

ya but srah palin said that some1 should kill Julian assange!! she make blood libel for julian!~

1244075157V2AI9Q.jpg

lol this dude is shaping up to be a lot like me, 9/11 truther, lucid dreamer, and now Salvia aficionado

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/jared-loughners-friend-says-suspect-did-not-watch-tv-disliked-the-news_b48040

edit: although he loved the movie Zeitgeist, so him and i differ big time there

I've recently realized that just by thinking and writing your thoughts online, one can become a political activist.

When someone calls you an "armchair activist" you can shoot them down by drawing attention to the fact that you are in actuality working to progress understanding of politics and philosophy by investigating and discussing the situations in depth. What other way is there to educate the masses then by educating yourself first?

There are countless books available as PDF files for illegal download on Mediafire. You can access this information if you know how to search properly.

By promoting your opinion and participating in discussions [discussions which take place through editorials and news articles as well], you are participating in a form of political activism.

Continue reading and discussing with like minded people. Always be mindful to ignore entirely the negative voices who will inevitably enter into the discussion. This rule is key to these sorts of discussions. By ignoring negativity entirely [all good members pretending completely that the bad members are not actually there] you are able to act as a team of high minded pursuers of truth. The ignored members will be driven to desperation when they see the interlocking wall of respect the "high minded pursuers" are able to achieve as a method of keeping the negative voices out. Perhaps some will, through this desperation, realize the possibility for real integrity and respect on the world wide web.

Can I just say? I'm so glad that we are finally having this national conversation about political rhetoric now.

So you are pro gun. Fine.

So you are pro death penalty. Fine.

So you are anti abortion. Fine.

So you are against taxes. Fine.

If these things are what you actually believe, then make your argument with your intelligence.

Continue reading and discussing with like minded people. Always be mindful to ignore entirely the negative voices who will inevitably enter into the discussion. This rule is key to these sorts of discussions. By ignoring negativity entirely [all good members pretending completely that the bad members are not actually there] you are able to act as a team of high minded pursuers of truth. The ignored members will be driven to desperation when they see the interlocking wall of respect the "high minded pursuers" are able to achieve as a method of keeping the negative voices out. Perhaps some will, through this desperation, realize the possibility for real integrity and respect on the world wide web.

Are you suggesting ignoring opposing points of view?

why is this tragedy any different than the VA tech shootings,the mcdonald's massacre,columbine ?

because a nice white female politician was involved?

they found 13 beheaded bodies in acapulco last week,did mexico stop as we did and make a huge media spectacle out of it?

nope

the official death toll for the war on drugs for the past 4 years is 34,000 corpses in mexico

we reap this karma waging wars world wide,producing more weapons than any other nation

lockheed martin ,raytheon and winchester ,colt and all the other gun manufacturers continue without compunction

lets face it

90% of the world's people are fucking monkeys and cannot handle the responsibility of birth control

do you think they can handle the thought to trigger to death ratio?

time and time again its been proven that guns are bad and kill people too quickly

will we eradicate guns from the planet?

never

not until we are shaken off of this mortal coil like a bad case of fleas

fucking monkeys with atom bombs

glad i am and alien

lol this dude is shaping up to be a lot like me, 9/11 truther, lucid dreamer, and now Salvia aficionado

Hey! He practically is me! I abuse alchohol and salvia very particularly! But I have a girlfriend! I suppose now I know what to expect will happen if she breaks up with me!

Thanks for posting that cause there was no way in fucking hell I was going to stand in a 6 hour line, nor did I have a chance to view this live. Not to sound like I'm calloused or anything...my respects go out to those affected by this.

Palin Breath

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9kfcEga0lk&feature=player_embedded

god Obama's just seems like such a sad sack now, his luster is sooooo gone, his face even looks different like half of his soul has escaped from his body

this video made me uncomfortable. like some weird primitive uneasiness.

amazing article in ny times about how permissive the gun laws are in Arizona. You can go to a bar with a loaded gun! You can go to work with a loaded gun! You can easily buy a gun.

Here's why you want a firearm. It's also why you want a large clip. Some may argue "that's why it was so easy for the robbers to get their hands on guns", but they'd be wrong, the criminals will acquire them regardless. Also, the man that brought down that loon jared loughner in Tuscon was carrying a concealed firearm, he exercised his discipline, and brought him down without using it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuhKCiY-lu0

Archived