IGNORED

vitamins

Guest boo

so ive got to the point where im able to buy bulk high quality toilet paper, when its half price. so now that i have this stuff i noticed that it has aloe vera and vitamin e. so i wanna know what vitamin e does for my cunt.

Health effects

The consensus in the medical community is that there is no good evidence to support health benefits from vitamin E supplementation, yet there is strong evidence that taking more than 400 IU of vitamin E per day for extended periods increases the risk of death.

I never understood the reasoning (besides the obvious aesthetic and marketing aspects) behind (ha) bleaching toilet paper - my Mother always used to say, "They should just leave it natural coloured - it ends up some shade of brown anyways."

Health effects

The consensus in the medical community is that there is no good evidence to support health benefits from vitamin E supplementation, yet there is strong evidence that taking more than 400 IU of vitamin E per day for extended periods increases the risk of death.

RISK OF DEATH INCREASED FROM 100% TO 115%

Yeah, I just like the stronger paper so I don't have to tear up half the roll and fold it up in my hand. Aloe vera on toilet paper is disgusting, makes me feel like it's already used paper.

i like it... like someone's tonguing my dirty hoop.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i like it when i expect a lot of wiping but the first wipe comes up cleanish. job done seeya.

i use quilted northern. no idea why. guess i like the name.

Archived