IGNORED

limp handshake

keltoi

Guest futuregirlfriend

Try this as your next business shake

fdcw8.gif

If it doesn't work out fire them or hand in your resignation, or both.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A friend of mine doesn't give anyone hugs, handshakes or anything. Not even his fucking parents or brother. I always force a hug upon him but if I didn't he would just stand there and greet me. But how the hell do you NOT give your family hugs or kisses?

i don't think i've ever hugged my brother, im 30, he's 26, and we're close friends and all that, but hugging him would kinda feel weird.

A friend of mine doesn't give anyone hugs, handshakes or anything. Not even his fucking parents or brother. I always force a hug upon him but if I didn't he would just stand there and greet me. But how the hell do you NOT give your family hugs or kisses?

i don't think i've ever hugged my brother, im 30, he's 26, and we're close friends and all that, but hugging him would kinda feel weird.

Same. Neither of my older brothers. And my older sister.

I think the only time I hugged my dad was when my cousin died, he was pretty upset about that, she was only 9.

Yes, i think the handshake nazis should get off their high horse a little. Some people were brought up differently. And some very nice people have nervous issues which caused them to develop different socializations. Therefore you should judge a friend on whether he is loyal and friendly and fun. Not whether he wants to woot and hollar and project his homo erotic skin rubbing fetish, all the time.

Yes, i think the handshake nazis should get off their high horse a little. Some people were brought up differently. And some very nice people have nervous issues which caused them to develop different socializations. Therefore you should judge a friend on whether he is loyal and friendly and fun. Not whether he wants to woot and hollar and project his homo erotic skin rubbing fetish, all the time.

did something happen to you?

if you guys are bumping into people that believe the handshake is the be all end all of anything, you are in a strange universe.

if you guys are bumping into people that believe the handshake is the be all end all of anything, you are in a strange universe.

or the corporate world...

or the corporate world...

ive worked in corporate (unfortunately) and I can promise you, the handshake doesn't mean shit unless both sides are coming away with money.

if the big bosses dont like you, they dont need a handshake. they will find something else.

edit: I didn't mean to sound arrogant, but it really sounds to me like you guys have had some fucked up bosses/co-workers/friends?

hah, i was just helping out the non-handshake scene in this thread with my mega-awesome postening skills. you like ??

Archived