IGNORED

how do i find out what music was used on horizon?

keltoi

Guest Dirty Protest

I wasnt aware of holographic princile before. Kind of a depressing theory, that we are just the remnants of data from an event horizon.

post a clip of the audio.

shitty software keeps fucking up the file! can't you watch on the iplayer?

Well if he still has his VPN. Otherwise he's locked out by virtue of his non-UK IP. Don't you remember the thread about VPN's we had a while back.

I'm downloading that episode right now, will look into it if nobody else helps you out. I've seen a lot of recent horizons (GREAT show) and I recognize many tunes, they reuse a lot of them.

Wasnt just hologram, was a bunch of stuff about the concept of reality. Worth a watch.

yes, i've read about the underpinnings to the theory in new scientist. It annoyed me so i didn't want to grab the doco.

Wasnt just hologram, was a bunch of stuff about the concept of reality. Worth a watch.

yes, i've read about the underpinnings to the theory in new scientist. It annoyed me so i didn't want to grab the doco.

that doc covers a whole bunch of different theories though, not just one. it's very good.

Yeah most probably library music but you might have luck in contacting the services department for the series directly via email: horizon@bbc.co.uk

The series editor is Aidan Laverty if that helps at all (which it probably doesn't :lol: )

Archived