IGNORED

Acid Techno?

Guest inteeliguntdesign

Guest Dirty Protest

i think when people usually ask "so what music do you like?", it's mostly just a standard polite, 'getting to know you' sort of question and they don't really care much about the answer anyway, so i usually just say i like all sorts of stuff, and then say "what about you?", and leave it at that. then move on to the next meaningless, waste of time question.. before getting drunk and not really giving a shit about what anyone is saying anymore. :)

Small questions are important, they lead to big questions. Boring people are labelled, generally, by boring listeners.

i think when people usually ask "so what music do you like?", it's mostly just a standard polite, 'getting to know you' sort of question and they don't really care much about the answer anyway, so i usually just say i like all sorts of stuff, and then say "what about you?", and leave it at that. then move on to the next meaningless, waste of time question.. before getting drunk and not really giving a shit about what anyone is saying anymore. :)

Small questions are important, they lead to big questions. Boring people are labelled, generally, by boring listeners.

you're being sarcastic right? please tell me you're being sarcastic.

Guest Dirty Protest

you're being sarcastic right? please tell me you're being sarcastic.

I stopped being sarcastic a long time ago, I was too good at it for my own good. Still cant shake the righteous indignation, but im getting better.

True some poeple have such a lack of self awareness that theres no chance of dragging anything of worth from them, but the right questions directed to the rest can usually lead to some sort of gain, even if its just a different life view.

That was a struggle to get out, I got a sinus infection and my head feels like an over-ripe melon. Im going back to bed, the only information i need to ingest there is wondering if i'll curl up fetal on the right or left side.

Archived