IGNORED

belly-buttons

kaini

are you an innie or an outie?

do you have a preference for innies or outies in the opposite sex?

i'm an innie, and i prefer innies.

belly-buttons are weird.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

... yeah, belly buttons are weird, don't know if this is thread worthy but.. innies smell weird but look less goofy imho

I am an an innie and I prefer innies. Thank you for giving us the chance to share this information. I hope somebody will be doing spreadsheets and diagrams.

what if outie belly buttons ejaculated chocolate ice cream when stroked enough.

OH SHIT!!! Remember the SNL episode with chris farly, adam sandler and the ol crew, where they were at the beach, and self concious to disrobe, and one of them (sandler perhaps) had an outie at least a foot long?

what if outie belly buttons ejaculated chocolate ice cream when stroked enough.

OH SHIT!!! Remember the SNL episode with chris farly, adam sandler and the ol crew, where they were at the beach, and self concious to disrobe, and one of them (sandler perhaps) had an outie at least a foot long?

lol, yeah.

Well, not really, but I can imagine.

Hey, anybody else with in innie have a. . . really sensitive innie? Like you want to barf whenever somebody touches/you actually touch inside there and this horrible cringing, sharpt sensation rushes up your spine? Like there's just some little raw nerve ending tied up in that little crease where all the lint collects, so that when you go to collect the lint, it's the worst thing in the world?

No? Oh. Yeah. . . no, I don't have that either. Just hypothetical.

:suicide:

Guest Coalbucket PI

here are some disorganised thoughts:

outtie: the doctor did a lazy job

outtie: only really found on girls who are getting close to being too thin

innie: accumulates lint at an alarming rate

I get some epic lint in that shit. I also get epic ear wax, but that's for another thread.

same, maybe we should start a wattm collected ear wax and lint project, I'm sure there's plenty of talent out there.

Archived