IGNORED

post something controversial about you

Guest ezkerraldean

• 2 months later...

I think acid the worst electronic music sub genre. The tb 303 is an abomination to my ears, and I think they should be banned. Rubbery, squelchy, resonant piss sounding instrument. Complete piece of shite sub genre. Anyone who enjoys acid music is a bunch of chump bitches. Except for the Luke Vibert song Funky Acid Stuff the whole genre and all its offshoots should be a crime to listen to and especially to broadcast in public or on radios. It pains me sometimes that anyone thought of and then invented that 303. It was the Japanese probably. While I admire their culture and civilizations and stuff (and I have been on friendly speaking terms with Japanese people at jobs I’ve had and school so this is not coming from a place of bigotry, in fact I like films like Seven Samurai by Japanese film maker Akita Kurosawa), part of me is happy they lost World War II and got nuclear bombed every time I hear those fuckin stupid played out 303 intros to Aphex tracks. 

• Facepalm 1