IGNORED

post something controversial about you

Guest ezkerraldean

I nicked a bottle of Plum Porter from M&S today. I put all my shopping on one of those self service tills, put the whole lot through but unintentionally left the unseen bottle behind. When I was packing it all up I realised I was missing the bottle and saw the opportunity and just put it in the shopping bag and walked off. I don't think I've nicked anything from a shop for about 25 years (just use to pocket the odd can of beer). It was kind of weird to be honest, mostly influenced by not being arsed by laziness to put it through the till. Dunno. I think I enjoyed taking that split second risk, which I don't seem to do nowadays. Nowadays I feel like a fucking droid. Was good to break that.

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, beerwolf said:

I nicked a bottle of Plum Porter from M&S today. I put all my shopping on one of those self service tills, put the whole lot through but unintentionally left the unseen bottle behind. When I was packing it all up I realised I was missing the bottle and saw the opportunity and just put it in the shopping bag and walked off. I don't think I've nicked anything from a shop for about 25 years (just use to pocket the odd can of beer). It was kind of weird to be honest, mostly influenced by not being arsed by laziness to put it through the till. Dunno. I think I enjoyed taking that split second risk, which I don't seem to do nowadays. Nowadays I feel like a fucking droid. Was good to break that.

I once stole the Windowlicker CD from HMV, for fun - I just held it in my hands and walked out - so if anyone stopped me, I would just act like "omg oops! sorry, I forgot I had it in my hands!" lol master plan

----

So this one is not really controversial to me, but after I was out with my friends the other night, realized it seems controversial to talk about? I got fucked by 3 guys at a trans sex party on Saturday while a bunch of other guys watched, got my tits squeezed by a couple women at the bar, and got groped a lot while I was walking between rooms - I didn't really mind the lack of consent, or maybe the consent was implicit cuz I was walking around naked/half naked

(nothing's shocking)

Edited by hoggy
jane's

• 2 weeks later...

I started going to more festivals than ever before internationally and thought it was because I felt it was to counterbalance the pandemic but it never stopped and became a sort of lifestyle now. Also the local festivals I went before feel kind of boring now but I discovered a local rave scene that do raves under bridges and in the forest so it’s ok

Edited by o00o
  • Like 1

Real stupid thing to do, nicking stuff from a shop. The embarrassment, shame and consequences it could of had on me if I'd been caught would be too much for me to cope with. It's not that I couldn't afford it, I just did it because I thought 'fuck it'. A moment of madness.

12 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Real stupid thing to do, nicking stuff from a shop. The embarrassment, shame and consequences it could of had on me if I'd been caught would be too much for me to cope with. It's not that I couldn't afford it, I just did it because I thought 'fuck it'. A moment of madness.

Everyone does stupid things sometimes, too much safety will drive you crazy

I once took waaaay too many mushrooms and took a bullet train right into an apocalyptic nightmare (yes the one when real demons are coming out the walls to drag you into Hell) and I also could of killed a bunch a people that night. But have no recollection of it. (The killing).

Edited by beerwolf