IGNORED

post something controversial about you

Guest ezkerraldean

I'm contemplating a 3rd serving of apple pie a la mode. 

i've mostly been a potato for the past 3 weeks. is this controversial?

the 7pm cheering for health care workers was nice at first then got annoying and i hide in the basement because it's when PBS News Hour starts anyways. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

What was the tweet? How did you figure out it was Rader's daughter?

(is she cute?) answered this one on my own

I posted something about healthcare workers dealing with more unbearable things on a daily basis than most people do at work. I mean if you work in a hospital, you're probably surrounded by all kinds of horrific things, especially now, of course.

Apparently, she is a public person who has written a book on what it's like to be an innocent family member of a serial killer and all the shit that goes along with it. She has also recovered from covid-19. 

• Like 2

Get in there, Candiru!

...if you play your cards right, one day you can swing in here and be like "I'm father to BTK's grandson," which would be pretty controversial imo.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova
  • Haha 1

Well now if I see some black and white lady lurking about my area I'll know she did something really controversial at some point.  Some kind of confrontation will then have to happen.  So basically the damage is already done, and you may as well just post the thing.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Controversial about me: I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, but not related to cleaning/checking. I will do anything to bust the myth that medication "kills" your creativity, because I have created more in the short year I have been on the right medication than I did in nearly the decade after things in my head got intense.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I never buy chocolate, potato chips or pop.   Not for health reasons - I just don't care for any of it.  Might grab a bag of pretzels once every couple months tho.  I've never understood why pretzels aren't more popular.

I used to masturbate to lingerie catalogs as a young man... I couldn't wait to collect the junk mail every week. It went as far as cutting out each picture and starting a little visual diary of lingerie goodness - had my own categories going on and everything... no plus size chicks though (you see them more nowadays) 

Later I took to sketching the female body (quite well I might add) I'd get commissions from classmates (ah primary school was something else)

I once had just finished another sketch of boobs and child bearing hips - sitting alone in my room quite proud of myself - when in walks my much older cousin (she was like 25 at the time and me 9 or 10) and I panicked! So I scrunched the drawing and quickly put it inside one of my roller blades - guess what happened next... That's right the bitch was like 'oh what's in there?' so she reached into the roller blade a pulled out my scrunched up drawing of the lady anatomy... And that was the last time I ever spoke to my cousin... She giggled... 

Fin. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

On 10/5/2020 at 1:25 AM, Zephyr_Nova said:

I never buy chocolate, potato chips or pop.   Not for health reasons - I just don't care for any of it.  Might grab a bag of pretzels once every couple months tho.  I've never understood why pretzels aren't more popular.

What about candy?

I don't remember the last time I bought candy.  There was a period where I routinely bought liquorice and pineapple juice circa 2012-15.  For some reason that combo really appealed to me.  Also, I would bite both ends of the liquorice to make a straw, than drink the juice with that.  Dark times.

• 1 month later...

I talk to myself aloud regularly.  Seems that's an odd behaviour that many people associate with "crazy", though in my case I think it's either learned or hereditary, as I grew up hearing my mom chat to herself all the time (and she's a lot more mentally together than most people).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I talk to myself aloud regularly.  Seems that's an odd behaviour

Same. And when I really get going, I put my phone in the other room so google can't use my rambles to personalize my news feed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Farnsworth 1

On 10/7/2020 at 4:26 PM, MadameChaos said:

I'm enjoying isolation and may never go outside again.

I've made my room much cozier and more tidy and I've also realized that minimal social interaction means I get to be completely out of the loop on everything.

I think the 3-year-old-meme-turned-contemporary-term-for-alpha-male "Chad" is bullshit and needs to die out. Chad is a mythical conformist asymptote for pretentious clout chasers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1