IGNORED

Remix the Large Hadron Collider

Silent Member

Yeah, if I did a remix, I would probably not enter the competition. The source sounds are amazing, but the prizes are idiotic. If you had the production skills to win, why the hell would you need lessons from some tools online anyways?

lol, Alright. I thought the source files were interesting so I posted this shit. Won't happen again. :sup:

lol, Alright. I thought the source files were interesting so I posted this shit. Won't happen again. :sup:

Man, I love the source files. Great stuff!

how come no one mentioned the fact that none of these sounds are actually anything mechanical or field recording based, instead they sound like weird synthesizer bloops and there is even some circa 1994 midi piano, wtf?

how come no one mentioned the fact that none of these sounds are actually anything mechanical or field recording based, instead they sound like weird synthesizer bloops and there is even some circa 1994 midi piano, wtf?

Agreed. It sounds like shit.

haha. I wish they had put up some field recordings of the place. I thought the synthesized data had some charm, but I guess we cant all agree.

i want to remix the russian hadron.

i really just wanted to post those pictures somewhere and this thread gave me an excuse to do so.

lovely.

Archived