IGNORED

any good sets from the Quaristice tour ?

khov

This is no consolation when you drive 12 hours to Chicago for the Untilted tour and get kicked out during SND for bootlegging. Fuck you Metro. Fuck your mother.

Ah ah, that's history ! And it would make a great pitch for a Cohen bros movie, with a bit of "The Straight Story" by Lynch.

it can't be that expensive for them to travel, especially with a continued emphasis on laptops.

not like it's fela kuti or do make say think and there's a ton of people with a ton of acoustic shit. ae is just plug in and play with house mastering.

edit- just sayin' they should come to buffalo. maybe i'll meet some local ae fans then >.>

~ism has glasgow 2005 in wav, but he's not going to share it, because if he did, Ae would get mad at him

definitely find the 256 version, it's infinitely better than the 128 that circulates

Guest Greg Reason

I disagree, I think the 128 is more enjoyable as it's far more dynamic. The 256 still sounds good but is very flat.

Either way it's a killer set though, I just keep both versions.

Archived