IGNORED

BIBIO/CLARK split 12" on Warp

hayhook

How much will it be?

Can a uk friend pick me up a copy, ill pay em all the fees.

i would guess it'd be no more than £7. to be fair, £7 for a split release would be kind of a rip off, really. but yeah that's what i'm counting on.

i might go into Liverpool and ask around a couple of places. might also give Vinyl Exchange in Manchester a call and ask them if they'll definitely be stocking it. no point in me travelling all the way to Manchester only to find out that they're not selling it.

That'd be sound man. Let me know if theyre definitely stocking it. I might ring a few Indie rec shops in Dublin.

See if they're going to stock it.

"yep - there's a new track coming out on a limited warp purple bag split 12" for Record Store Day- other track is a monster Bibio tune."

http://www.facebook.com/throttleclark

Only 2 tracks :closedeyes:

Still, better than nothing.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much will it be?

Can a uk friend pick me up a copy, ill pay em all the fees.

i would guess it'd be no more than £7. to be fair, £7 for a split release would be kind of a rip off, really. but yeah that's what i'm counting on.

i might go into Liverpool and ask around a couple of places. might also give Vinyl Exchange in Manchester a call and ask them if they'll definitely be stocking it. no point in me travelling all the way to Manchester only to find out that they're not selling it.

That'd be sound man. Let me know if theyre definitely stocking it.

yeah i'll give Vinyl Exchange a call tomorrow and see. they should know if they're getting it or not by now

There's a pretty good independent record shop here in Norwich but I expect to have next to fuckall chance of getting hold of this. Apparently the last Record Store Day was raided by opportunists who snapped up all the decent releases and put the records straight up on ebay.

Guest AcrossCanyons

Two in nottingham but one is heavy music only and one is (mostly?) 2nd hand or donated bits, but if I remember (I never remember) I'll take a gander and see if this is in.

guys

you can search for stores participating here: http://www.recordstoreday.com

nice one, Probe Records in Liverpool is easiest to get to, so i'll go there

you should probably call them before though

DISCLAIMER: There are a lot of independent stores that participate in Record Store Day. Not all of them will choose to participate in all promotions, or carry all releases. Just because a store is listed here does NOT mean it will have the goodie or record you're looking for. That said, find a store near you and check with them directly. It's always a good idea to be BFFs with your neighborhood record store.

guys

you can search for stores participating here: http://www.recordstoreday.com

nice one, Probe Records in Liverpool is easiest to get to, so i'll go there

you should probably call them before though

DISCLAIMER: There are a lot of independent stores that participate in Record Store Day. Not all of them will choose to participate in all promotions, or carry all releases. Just because a store is listed here does NOT mean it will have the goodie or record you're looking for. That said, find a store near you and check with them directly. It's always a good idea to be BFFs with your neighborhood record store.

good call, i'll give them a buzz tomorrow

Hmm, I really want to hear this. I might go check the local indie shop down the road but from the sounds of it, it'll be

tough to get hold of outside the UK. Our local store here is the kind of place

that sells used Genesis albums for $35 etc so I'm not holding out much hope for them stocking this.

Guest lunarphase

will these be vinyl only or will they be on bleep too?

Available only via all the independent record shops participating in Record Store Day.

i'd get this, except it's only 2 tracks and all the geeky warp collectors in the world will be after it!! and not for the music, but because of its possible future value and rareness. so....

what's the point. it'll turn up on ebay and discogs in a few weeks for a few quid more..... boom. lol

Archived